“After hours food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Went after drinking hours for late supper. Fish cakes were very tasty. Wanton noodle soup was not bad either. Within the neighborhood and reasonable prices

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank esmondtan

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I always eat here first when I land in HK. I love those cuttle fish ball with those black soy noodle! Expect to share your table with strangers and bring your own napkins!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank NDanielB
Reviewed 28 July 2018

We searched for this restaurant one rainy evening upon the recommendations of TA members.The wonton noodle and the beef noodle are excellent. They are perfect to eat on a cold evening. We ordered the food by pointing on the pictures. They delivered the food fast. and we paid upon exit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Food prices are very reasonable. Go for the recommendations. Wonton noodle soup, beef brisket noodle soup, deep fried cuttle fish ball with seaweed and black soy sauce noodle, .... food came in less than 3 mins.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I'm not sure what happened. The reviews here had me excited to try this place because it seemed to be the only decent noodle restaurant near my hotel, but we found the food to be not only bland but gross.

At the recommendation of some reviews here, we tried the beef brisket noodles, the black soy noodles, and the fish balls. The beef brisket was basically very fatty roast beef in unseasoned Cup Noodles. The black soy noodles were plain noodles with a little soy sauce on top. And the fish balls were bland balls of rubber with tasteless water sauce to dip them in.

I know that's harsh, but we also got sick, so...

I don't understand. The place was full of locals, some of them dressed in suits. It's clearly popular, but the food we had was awful.

Considering the wealth of great food in Hong Kong, a 4/5 rating is way too high for this place. I honestly can't think of anything redeeming other than it's really cheap, but if you're there on vacation, why spare the expense for cheap food when you can get tasty food virtually anywhere else?

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Timbalabim

Been to Kai Kee Noodle? Share your experiences!