“Balance offering versus price ”

The Nile Egyptian Flavours
Ranked #653 of 9,442 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Egyptian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Actually very good food. First time I enjoyed hummus and chicken and the second time a vegetarian mezze platter.
offerings of wine in glasses are decent, however value for money is not. Too expensive for the portion size. Wondering why only a couple people are at the restaurant on a busy Thursday evening?

Think of they review and balance the offerings .. it may attract more people.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Recently visited the nile restaurant,as it was looking charming with Egyptian -arabic interiors,service was also good but food was average ,especially we ordered famoudish Sheesh Touk which should be grilled/roasted was completely fried chicken like you have in KFC,if they improve their kitchen,restaurant is in a nice location & welcoming staff.
Rajiv Arora,former chairman Rajasthan tourism development corporation,jaipur-India

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We stumbled upon this place on our first weekend after moving to HK 2 years ago and, mainly due to Amer's welcome and attentive service (and great food of course), its been a regular since when we have visitors. Good vibe too, including belly dancing on one occasion we were there.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We had a great family reunion here and discovered that Monday to Thursday weeknights before 7 pm are a very good time to arrive indeed. There are good dinner specials and Happy Hour drinks to boot! The two course meal options were a very good idea as we could sample all the entrees. My favourite starters were the falafels. Spicy but moist and tender! My wife and my son loved their tajines while my sizzling chicken plate main really hit the spot. The baklava dessert was also very good. Our favourite feature, though, was the exceptional service that we received from Prasad. It was efficient and professional, yet friendly and helpful, too.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We went there on my birthday and we're not disappointed. The food was very good and David the manager is so helpful. At the end of our meal a selection of desserts with my name on the plate was brought out. Thank you David and the rest of the staff you made my day. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.