“Great Food, Service and Vibe”

The Nile Egyptian Flavours
Ranked #721 of 9,452 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Egyptian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 28 January 2017

We stumbled upon this place on our first weekend after moving to HK 2 years ago and, mainly due to Amer's welcome and attentive service (and great food of course), its been a regular since when we have visitors. Good vibe too, including belly dancing on one occasion we were there.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We had a great family reunion here and discovered that Monday to Thursday weeknights before 7 pm are a very good time to arrive indeed. There are good dinner specials and Happy Hour drinks to boot! The two course meal options were a very good idea as we could sample all the entrees. My favourite starters were the falafels. Spicy but moist and tender! My wife and my son loved their tajines while my sizzling chicken plate main really hit the spot. The baklava dessert was also very good. Our favourite feature, though, was the exceptional service that we received from Prasad. It was efficient and professional, yet friendly and helpful, too.

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We went there on my birthday and we're not disappointed. The food was very good and David the manager is so helpful. At the end of our meal a selection of desserts with my name on the plate was brought out. Thank you David and the rest of the staff you made my day. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

We went there after we went to couple bars around those area.
We found it while we were walking to get a cab home..
Price for the shisha is normal rate in HK, but the quality is amazing.
We talked to the manager he was so nice and very friendly.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Good sheesha with lovely flavours. You should try the coconut beer from Belgium called Mongozo. Please try their small hot plate with olive oil, Prawns and garlic served on a hot plate with some lime and tomato.