Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
ExpediaUS$104
Official HotelUS$126
travelup.comUS$123
All reviews boutique hotel extra large room apple tv restaurant downstairs bathroom amenities a wonderful stay the ground floor business trip rooms are small ferry hong mtr hkcec convention exhibition station staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everyone who has looked at the other reviews or visited The Fleming's social media knows the hotel has very nice interior design in old Hong Kong style. I spent last Christmas eve with my boyfriend with The Fleming and visited it again to celebrate my birthday recently. :) The chic vibe remained but what made our stay even better was the friendly and helpful staff who were willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was well-taken care of when my "time of the month" suddenly arrived... :) Really appreciated the customer service. Kudos to the team!

Date of stay: July 2021
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear yvonnexkwok,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing with us your kind words.

We pride ourselves in delivering the highest standards of services. From the moment guests start communicating with us, we've been able to create long lasting relationships with many of them, always looking out for their well-being and comfort. We are delighted to learn from you that we succeeded.

We cannot wait to be of your service again in the near future, and provide you with another excellent experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I fell in love with the interior design at the first sight, everything designed in detail and delicacy. Myself and my family felt like being in the old Shanghai, the staff is also very helpful and welcoming. They noticed it was my birthday and wrote a very warm birthday note.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear jessyingyung,

What a delight to read your wonderful review following your recent stay with us!

We are very happy to know that you had a memorable birthday celebration with us this year. We hope that you can spend more of your special days with us and give us a chance to help create more loving memories! We all look forward to welcoming you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Spent three nights at the Fleming during June and loved it. Great location, staff and design. Vicky and the team could not do enough for us. The bed and pillows were great and we loved the shower. We will be back, Thanks you Bob & Julie

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear 28Ford,

It was an absolute delight having you with us recently at The Fleming. The team will be most delighted to read of your acknowledgement in the service that they provided throughout your stay. I will certainly be sharing your feedback with them and no doubt they will take great pleasure in reading your comments.

Please let us know when you will be returning for your next visit, as we would love to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 2 nights at The Fleming over the weekend. Booked a Large room which was spacious and had beautiful decor (as did the rest of the hotel). Service was good and staff were friendly as well. Would recommend to those looking for an affordable staycation in HK

A couple of points that could be improved though:
- The room was very dusty which led me to believe that perhaps it wasn't used much recently. Would've benefitted from a deep clean beforehand
- The TV remote was a little broken and the speaker connection was bad, so tech needs an upgrade
- The bathroom scale was out of battery

With a bit of attention to detail, the stay could have been a 5/5.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Hilary K,

Thank you for sharing with us your experience of your stay. We are thrilled to read that you love our unique design and great to see that you enjoyed the friendly hospitality services provided by our team.

However, it was a pity that you were not able to enjoy your stay to the fullest. Please be assured the issues you have raised will be investigated thoroughly and your feedback addressed with the relevant teams accordingly, so that action is taken and the issues you faced are avoided in the future. We do hope that you give us another opportunity to show you our 5/5.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I spent a night at the Fleming in celebration of my partner’s birthday, and we had such a superb and memorable stay! We are so impressed with the details the hotel did for us.

Before we checked in, I contacted the representatives of the hotel and made several requests regarding hotel room decorations, luggage storage and keeping of a birthday cake. The representatives of the hotel was so patient and helpful in handling all my requests and had close communication with me before check in.

Also, the hotel was so nice to have offered my partner a room fragrance as a birthday gift. The smell was very high-end with wood as the base note. It was such a kind gesture of the hotel.

We also loved the unique ferry theme and design of the hotel and room, the pictures we took in the hotel turned out really photogenic.

We had such a pleasant stay in the Fleming and will highly recommend our family or friends to visit.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pollyhwl,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We were honoured that you decided to stay at The Fleming for your partner's birthday celebration and I am very happy that you decided to share your opinion with the public.

Our entire team is dedicated in ensuring all our guests feel welcome and looked after on every stay. That's why feedback such as yours brings us pride and joy. The next time you are thinking of coming back to celebrate or for a staycation, please feel free to contact me or one of the team members to assist you.