Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Official HotelUS$126
ExpediaUS$104
travelup.comUS$123
All reviews boutique hotel extra large room apple tv restaurant downstairs bathroom amenities a wonderful stay the ground floor business trip rooms are small ferry hong mtr hkcec convention exhibition station staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I spent a night at the Fleming in celebration of my partner’s birthday, and we had such a superb and memorable stay! We are so impressed with the details the hotel did for us.

Before we checked in, I contacted the representatives of the hotel and made several requests regarding hotel room decorations, luggage storage and keeping of a birthday cake. The representatives of the hotel was so patient and helpful in handling all my requests and had close communication with me before check in.

Also, the hotel was so nice to have offered my partner a room fragrance as a birthday gift. The smell was very high-end with wood as the base note. It was such a kind gesture of the hotel.

We also loved the unique ferry theme and design of the hotel and room, the pictures we took in the hotel turned out really photogenic.

We had such a pleasant stay in the Fleming and will highly recommend our family or friends to visit.

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Pollyhwl,

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We were honoured that you decided to stay at The Fleming for your partner's birthday celebration and I am very happy that you decided to share your opinion with the public.

Our entire team is dedicated in ensuring all our guests feel welcome and looked after on every stay. That's why feedback such as yours brings us pride and joy. The next time you are thinking of coming back to celebrate or for a staycation, please feel free to contact me or one of the team members to assist you.

Reviewed 26 June 2021

It is a beautiful hotel with ferry theme, a good and nice place for celebration. It also has convenient location with lots of restaurant surrounded, especially the one called “burger home”. Highly recommended this hotel!

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mymaloo,

It was a pleasure for us to provide you a comfortable and satisfying birthday staycation. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our convenient location which leads an easy access to many popular restaurants.

We look forward to being of your service in the near future, and provide you with another excellent experience.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Efficient check in and out, the staff from FD are all nice and helpful. Appreciate Vicky Fung from FD as well, thanks for the rooming and the requests fulfilment. The hotel has a good design and convenient location, near Wan Chai Station. It’s worth to mention that the birthday decoration in the room is really wonderful and thanks for the staff for preparing it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Dear bobbyhmli,

It was an absolute delight having you with us recently at The Fleming. We are grateful for the time you have taken to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community.

All of us here are thrilled to know we all contributed in making your stay an enjoyable one. Our entire team is dedicated in ensuring all our guests feel welcome and looked after on every stay. That's why feedback such as yours brings us pride and joy.

We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Reserved the room at the last minute without any expectations but the prompt reply and arrangement provided by the Guest Experience Team really surprise me.

From pre-arrival email to the check-in experience, everything went smooth. Yolanda, the Guest Experience Supervisor, escorted me to the room after check-in by Matthew, explaining the inspiration and concept of hotel design. Her warm smile and the special arrangement of a hand-written card and little cake made the birthday celebration extraordinary!

Definitely will recommend this hotel without any hesitation!

1  Thank chellen_13
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Dear chellen_9613,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about your recent stay at The Fleming.

We are absolutely honored to have you shared us as “the hotel that should put into the To Stay List” to the TripAdvisor community. It also makes us proud to hear such terrific feedback regarding the warm hospitality provided from the staff. Rest assured that I will share your kind words of appreciation with Yolanda and Matthew who do an amazing job.

The team and I look forward to seeing you hopefully sometime soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Super awesome birthday staycation at the Fleming.
The staff members are so friendly and helpful. They offered to fridge our cake and brought it over again the next day. Reli sweet of them!!! love this hotel upon arrival already with the exquisite design!

I had a small incident when I accidentally lost a earring at beside, very small matter actually, I told the staff members when I checked out, to my surprise, they immediately offered to search the earring for me. Their attitude was so sincere and within minutes they found the earring!

Super awesome experience at the Fleming, highly recommend, good location, excellent services, splendid environment, highly recommended!!!!!

Room tip: you wont regret it trust me the toilet is spacious enough
1  Thank ilovehea
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Dear debbieso,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing with us your kind words.

We are very happy to know that you had a a memorable birthday celebration with us this year. Also, we were relieved to learn that we were able to find your earring. I know the team will be delighted to learn of your appreciation when I share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another staycation and give us a chance to help create more loving memories!