Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
永安旅遊
Official HotelUS$116
Booking.comUS$89
ExpediaUS$87
All reviews boutique hotel extra large room apple tv restaurant downstairs bathroom amenities a wonderful stay the ground floor business trip rooms are small ferry hong mtr hkcec convention exhibition station staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reserved the room at the last minute without any expectations but the prompt reply and arrangement provided by the Guest Experience Team really surprise me.

From pre-arrival email to the check-in experience, everything went smooth. Yolanda, the Guest Experience Supervisor, escorted me to the room after check-in by Matthew, explaining the inspiration and concept of hotel design. Her warm smile and the special arrangement of a hand-written card and little cake made the birthday celebration extraordinary!

Definitely will recommend this hotel without any hesitation!

1  Thank chellen_13
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear chellen_9613,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about your recent stay at The Fleming.

We are absolutely honored to have you shared us as “the hotel that should put into the To Stay List” to the TripAdvisor community. It also makes us proud to hear such terrific feedback regarding the warm hospitality provided from the staff. Rest assured that I will share your kind words of appreciation with Yolanda and Matthew who do an amazing job.

The team and I look forward to seeing you hopefully sometime soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Super awesome birthday staycation at the Fleming.
The staff members are so friendly and helpful. They offered to fridge our cake and brought it over again the next day. Reli sweet of them!!! love this hotel upon arrival already with the exquisite design!

I had a small incident when I accidentally lost a earring at beside, very small matter actually, I told the staff members when I checked out, to my surprise, they immediately offered to search the earring for me. Their attitude was so sincere and within minutes they found the earring!

Super awesome experience at the Fleming, highly recommend, good location, excellent services, splendid environment, highly recommended!!!!!

Room tip: you wont regret it trust me the toilet is spacious enough
1  Thank ilovehea

Dear debbieso,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing with us your kind words.

We are very happy to know that you had a a memorable birthday celebration with us this year. Also, we were relieved to learn that we were able to find your earring. I know the team will be delighted to learn of your appreciation when I share your kind words with them.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another staycation and give us a chance to help create more loving memories!

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Check in was smooth and neat, Vicky sent us warm greetings accommodated us to our room and, the extra large room was spacious, clean and stylish, we loved the decors so much! Overall a satisfying experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank astridmong
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear astridmong,

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much for sharing with us your kind words.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed the friendly service of our team and found everything was to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

overall experience @The Fleming is cool~ v stylish ferry deco n room is comfy n tidy though not so big. Location is v convenient n easy access restaurants nearby. Recommend to stay n will come again next time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colla L
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear Ms. Li,

On behalf of The Fleming, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel.

At The Fleming, every piece of our furniture and equipment is chosen and designed meticulously, as an effort to please our guests with various needs. We are truly grateful for your appreciation for the details of our design.

Thank you for recommending us and we hope to welcome you back soon, for another perfect stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

I had a wonderful anniversary celebration at The Fleming.

When my boyfriend and I first stepped into the hotel, we were warmly greeted by Matthew from the Guest Experience Team.

The check-in registration was smooth and the staff who checked us in was so professional and friendly. He explained all the details that we needed to know.

The room was nicely decorated by the hotel which had surprised us. Also, it was very impressive that Yolanda from the Guest Experience Team delivered us a cake, a bottle of wine and a written card IN PERSON which were prepared by the hotel. It’s truly heartwarming and welcoming.
Of course, Yolanda is very friendly, patient and helpful. We can always see her and Matthew’s big smiles when we saw them during the stay :)

I extremely love this hotel, especially its theme, vibes, decoration, design, furnitures - basically every single little thing! Everything is awesome, and the service is just perfect and touches guests’ heart.

I would definitely come back in the future! Thanks for the lovely and memorable stay, The Fleming :)

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank edithtse
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Dear edithtse,

Thank you for your five star reviews.

It's wonderful to hear such impressive feedback about the staff and you can be assured that I will be discussing your positive feedback with everyone you have mentioned. Every single person at The Fleming works hard to provide a memorable experience for guests and it is always a pleasant surprise when a guest such as yourself specifically recommends someone for recognition.

We look forward to being of your service in the near future, and provide you with another excellent experience.