Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Official Hotel
US$116
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$99
永安旅遊US$89
ExpediaUS$88
All reviews boutique hotel extra large room apple tv restaurant downstairs bathroom amenities a wonderful stay the ground floor business trip rooms are small ferry hong mtr hkcec convention exhibition station staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a wonderful anniversary celebration at The Fleming.

When my boyfriend and I first stepped into the hotel, we were warmly greeted by Matthew from the Guest Experience Team.

The check-in registration was smooth and the staff who checked us in was so professional and friendly. He explained all the details that we needed to know.

The room was nicely decorated by the hotel which had surprised us. Also, it was very impressive that Yolanda from the Guest Experience Team delivered us a cake, a bottle of wine and a written card IN PERSON which were prepared by the hotel. It’s truly heartwarming and welcoming.
Of course, Yolanda is very friendly, patient and helpful. We can always see her and Matthew’s big smiles when we saw them during the stay :)

I extremely love this hotel, especially its theme, vibes, decoration, design, furnitures - basically every single little thing! Everything is awesome, and the service is just perfect and touches guests’ heart.

I would definitely come back in the future! Thanks for the lovely and memorable stay, The Fleming :)

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear edithtse,

Thank you for your five star reviews.

It's wonderful to hear such impressive feedback about the staff and you can be assured that I will be discussing your positive feedback with everyone you have mentioned. Every single person at The Fleming works hard to provide a memorable experience for guests and it is always a pleasant surprise when a guest such as yourself specifically recommends someone for recognition.

We look forward to being of your service in the near future, and provide you with another excellent experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This nice hotel is a hidden gem in Wanchai amd located in a quiet corner but easy access to mtr station. The interior design and decoration are unique and attractive in Hong Kong and seems abroad an antiquated cruise. Staffs are helpful and friendly. Worth to stay there.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Peterchao2,

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community.

We really appreciate your compliments on our meticulous design and helpful team, as we constantly endeavor to provide an enjoyable stay for our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Usually I do not think much about hotel staff – its part of their job; they probably have repeated the same speech countless times; and even their smiles could seem rehearsed and without warmth. BUT I HAVE TO SAY THE EXPERIENCE IN THE FLEMING WAS EXCEPTIONAL! I arrived earlier to prepare a little birthday surprise for my friend and the front desk was super helpful; Vicky who showed us the room was friendly, genuine and very sweet :) And having learnt about the occasion, she prepared a hand-written card and a small gift when we check out!
The room was amazing, we loved the design, and it was sparkling clean! Would certainly come back!

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to share this sweet review!

We are delighted to know you had enjoyed all aspects of your stay. We always try to exceed our guest expectation! Meanwhile, the most important thing is that all our guests feel that they are special and have a seamless experience.

Please know that no matter the occasion we will ensure you a memorable stay. If there is anything we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment we booked the Fleming Hotel the staff were friendly and helpful - assisting us with our early check in request, helping with luggage, and going above and beyond to make our stay at the Fleming as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Can not thank them enough for making our last night in Hong Kong so fabulous!! The room was beautiful, spacious and with all the amenities we could possibly need. Bathroom products were top quality, sheets felt amazing, and the large TV was as an absolute treat (we could log in with our Netflix which gave us heaps of options). Highly recommend for anyone in HK wanting a staycation as well as for travellers arriving in HK.

Dear Emilie_Sinclair,

It is great that you decided to spoil yourself with a stay at The Fleming for your last night in Hong Kong. We are glad that you had such a great time during your stay and that you were well taken care of.

We hope there will be many more memories here for you in the future. The next time you are thinking of coming back, please feel free to contact me or one of the team members to assist you.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

We checked in on a Monday noon. We didn’t request early check in beforehand and was expecting to just dropped off our baggage.But the Front desk staff let us know that there is a vacant room and efficiently arranged check in for us which was super thoughtful.

The room decoration & design is very special, unlike any other hotel. It was actually my birthday. We didn’t really state the purpose of the stay during booking, however I guess the team have amazing attention to details and spotted that; and on the day of check out, I recieved a very lovely hand written birthday card and also a room spray which is the scent of the hotel as birthday present. The hand written card is such a personal touch which warms my heart and whenever I use the spray that was gifted to me, I remember this wonderful experience I had with Fleming.

Thank you once again and I really appreciate the effort by the team which brought us this delighted experience x

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank F5837IIreginac
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2021

Dear Regina C,

It makes us proud to hear such terrific feedback regarding the attention to detail and service from the staff. Despite our uniquely designed rooms, they understand that service is what makes a stay truly unforgettable and this ensures that we continue to strive for service excellence. Rest assured that I will share your kind words of appreciation with the team.

Once again, we're very grateful that you had a wonderful time with us and we look forward to welcoming you again.