3 people are viewing this hotel
Reserve now, pay at stay
永安旅遊US$91
FindHotelUS$77
ExpediaUS$90
All reviews boutique hotel extra large room wan chai station apple tv restaurant downstairs bathroom amenities a wonderful stay the ground floor business trip rooms are small ferry hong mtr hkcec convention exhibition staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Stepping in the hotel I am amazed by the design. Vintage and stylish.Warm welcome by the staff at reception. Check-in was smooth and efficient.The room is spacious and comfy. Special thanks to Vicky for all the arrangements. She is so helpful and friendly.
I wish I could stay longer. Will definitely come back!

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank ememcheers
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear ememcheers,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community.

It is always delightful to read that we have been involved in making our guests' stay that little more special. We look forward to being of your service in the near future, and provide you with another excellent experience.

Reviewed 5 January 2021

My partner had shared that he wanted to stay in this hotel, so I booked it as a birthday surprise. The rooms are super stylish, with every minute detail considered. The service was absolutely fantastic and the staff could not do enough. I also paid for an additional package to have the room decorated with balloons and champagne, this was a lovely touch. The staff were great at communicating prior to our arrival. Although I did not eat in the restaurant the waiter was also great when I went for a drink. I really hope to stay again soon!

2  Thank vickylyn88
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear vickylyn88,

We are honoured you chose to stay with us for such a momentous event such as your husband's birthday. On behalf of the entire team, we are so pleased that you were able to experience our hotel and enjoy the high service and quality levels which we pride ourselves on.

Reviewed 2 January 2021

Simply the best for young couple, nice and clean, helpful staff, stylish design interior, can't have any complaint. the best and chill stay that ive ever been.
you will definitely feel so much peace and dun ever wanna leave.

2  Thank Gary6365
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Dear Gary6365,

What a lovely review! It was a pleasure for us to provide you a comfortable and satisfying stay.

We are absolutely honored to be considered as “the best and chill stay you've ever been”. It definitely serves as an encouragement to the team as we continuously strive to improve ourselves especially the quality of our personalized hospitality services.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

All the staffs are nice and friendly, and also the room environment and cleansing quality quite good.
Overall it is worth to go if under an anniversary, although too expensive for one night.
Everywhere also ig-able haha!

2  Thank minachingb
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear minachingb,

It is great that you decided to spoil yourself with a stay at The Fleming. I am glad that you had such a great time during your stay and that you were well taken care of.

Thank you once again for choosing to spend your anniversary at The Fleming. I hope there will be many more memories here for you in the future. The next time you are thinking of coming back to celebrate or recharge yourself for a staycation, please feel free to contact me or one of the team members to assist you.

Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

I love the nautical theme of this hotel, and it’s amazing to think of what they have been able to do with the limited space in (to look at it from outside, other than at night when the sign is lit up) such a nondescript building. The room was very comfortable and had all kind of cool features, though I forgot to take a pic before making it messy. Great location and excellent service too, which makes it all the better that the price for a night is so low too. No bathtub in my room but that was expected from the photos on the hotel website.

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank TheOExpress
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear TheOExpress,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about your recent stay at The Fleming.

I was so pleased to learn that everything about your visit, our nautical design and the location met with your expectations, and you were looked after so well by my colleagues. Indeed customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do, and I will have great pleasure in sharing your kind words with the whole team.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.