All reviews boutique hotel extra large room wan chai station apple tv great boutique restaurant downstairs convention center bathroom amenities a wonderful stay the ground floor central location subway station business trip rooms are small ferry hong hkcec
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Simply the best for young couple, nice and clean, helpful staff, stylish design interior, can't have any complaint. the best and chill stay that ive ever been.
you will definitely feel so much peace and dun ever wanna leave.

1  Thank Gary6365
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gary6365,

What a lovely review! It was a pleasure for us to provide you a comfortable and satisfying stay.

We are absolutely honored to be considered as “the best and chill stay you've ever been”. It definitely serves as an encouragement to the team as we continuously strive to improve ourselves especially the quality of our personalized hospitality services.

We look forward to being of your service in the near future, and provide you with another excellent experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All the staffs are nice and friendly, and also the room environment and cleansing quality quite good.
Overall it is worth to go if under an anniversary, although too expensive for one night.
Everywhere also ig-able haha!

1  Thank minachingb
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear minachingb,

It is great that you decided to spoil yourself with a stay at The Fleming. I am glad that you had such a great time during your stay and that you were well taken care of.

Thank you once again for choosing to spend your anniversary at The Fleming. I hope there will be many more memories here for you in the future. The next time you are thinking of coming back to celebrate or recharge yourself for a staycation, please feel free to contact me or one of the team members to assist you.

Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

I love the nautical theme of this hotel, and it’s amazing to think of what they have been able to do with the limited space in (to look at it from outside, other than at night when the sign is lit up) such a nondescript building. The room was very comfortable and had all kind of cool features, though I forgot to take a pic before making it messy. Great location and excellent service too, which makes it all the better that the price for a night is so low too. No bathtub in my room but that was expected from the photos on the hotel website.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TheOExpress
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear TheOExpress,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about your recent stay at The Fleming.

I was so pleased to learn that everything about your visit, our nautical design and the location met with your expectations, and you were looked after so well by my colleagues. Indeed customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do, and I will have great pleasure in sharing your kind words with the whole team.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

The staffs are helpful and polite. The decor of the hotel is fantastic with vintage style and I love it so much. I am celebrating my birthday and I have been receiving warm greeting from the staffs since my checkin. Helpful and efficient reception desk.

1  Thank ShumNelson97
Vicky Fung, Guest Services / Front Office at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

Dear ShumNelson97,

Thank you for posting a great review of your stays at The Fleming.

I was delighted to read that you enjoy staying in our beautifully designed rooms, and experience exemplary guest services throughout your visit. We always love to hear exceptional feedback about the team, and we all can't wait to welcome you back for many more memorable stays to come.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

The interior design is unique and very beautiful. I really love the theme of ferry and all the material are in high quality and very well thought out. The customer services are good and they surprised us with a birthday present when we were checking out!

1  Thank ngaiwinghong

Dear ngaiwinghong,

It was an absolute delight having you with us recently at The Fleming.

We are grateful for the time you have taken to share your experience through this five star review. All of us here are thrilled to know you were able to enjoy our unique nautical design as well as professional services provided by the team. Our entire team is dedicated in ensuring all our guests feel welcome and looked after on every stay. That's why feedback such as yours brings us pride and joy.

We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.