All reviews boutique hotel extra large room exhibition centre located in wan chai small hotel apple tv restaurant downstairs great boutique cool hotel blackout curtains breakfast room bathroom amenities causeway bay central location restaurants and bars breakfast was included subway station
Reviewed 1 week ago

hotel has an excellent location to great restaurants nearby. staff is also very friendly
great for a short stay . hotel has a unique decoration . only downside is initially one can miss the hotel entrance, perhaps placing a small canopy with hotel logo would help

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
thefleming, Guest Experience Executive at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear dentalhii,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review.

We are glad that you’ve had a pleasant stay with us and you found our team to be friendly and our location convenient.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Fleming in the near future.

Coey To
Guest Experience Executive

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was in Hong Kong on a visa trip from Beijing and stayed at the Fleming for almost a week. It’s an incredibly charming hotel, well designed, great beds, great bathrooms and in a super convenient Wan Chai location close to the convention center and loads of restaurants.
Lots of really wonderful small features like good hairdryers, and an umbrella in every room. Breakfast is in a cute restaurant with a proper menu.

But the best part was the management and all the staff, they were absolutely lovely. When I applied for a visa the visa office wouldn’t accept my Beijing number, so I needed to give the Hotel number. The Fleming handled everything beautifully. I extended my hotel twice and again they were extremely accommodating and gave me a good rate.

I have stayed in many hotels in Hong Kong, but Fleming is my all time favorite. I couldn’t recommend the Fleming more highly. It was a truly delightful stay.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
thefleming, Guest Relations Manager at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Djablam,

Thank you for calling us your favorite hotel in Hong Kong and for taking the time to mention how much you enjoyed staying with us.

Our aim at The Fleming is to take great care of our guests and help out in any way we can if something unexpected comes up.

We're very glad that the visa worked out for you and we await with open arms for your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I just loved my stay at The Fleming.
The decor is absolutely beautiful from the check in area through to the bathrooms.
They have a perfect mix of being friendly and personable- which I love about the smaller boutique hotels- but also not being too in your face, allowing privacy when wanted too.
I also very much enjoyed the Italian food in the restaurant downstairs where hotel guests also have breakfast. Again like the hotel, great staff, remembering my coffee order after a day or two of going there.
I’ll 100% be staying there again next time I’m back in Hong Kong.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear yellowfuzzytraveller,

On behalf of The Fleming we’re delighted to read your lovely review about your recent stay with us.

We’re very grateful that you liked our warm and professional attitude towards taking care of our guests. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and make sure we provide you with another excellent stay.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Fleming is one of the most terrific and magnificent hotel that I've ever seen. Amazing design, polite and friendly staff, cozy room. Everything was perfect. The location is very close to different bars and interesting places. 10 of 10

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
thefleming, Guest Relations Manager at The Fleming, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Scenic63338678501,

We're delighted with your comments about your recent stay at The Fleming.

It's wonderful that you've enjoyed your holiday with us and that you gave us a magnificent 10 out of 10 score.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future and making your stay a most pleasurable one.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the entry point doesn't seem like much, but once you are greeted by the staff that bring you up to the room, you are all set for a great stay. People are the nicest I have seen, the guest concierge team is there for you every step of the way. If you need anything they will get it for you. The room was very practical, they bring you water everyday and you have usb charger next to the bed, which is so good. The breakfast is alright, could have had more options, but the ambience is great, with lots of light. They're gym is good too, but you have to go out of the hotel to use it. The check out is fast and they use some brass pens that you can buy which are beautiful. You can get one of their contact cards to keep in touch with them, they reply on the hour. Overall excellent stay and I would come back.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Apaguest90,

Thank you very much for the delightful review, we’re honored that you spoke so highly of our services and enjoyed staying with us.

Let us know when you decide to visit us again, as we will always arrange something special for guests that book directly with us.

We look forward to your next visit and please feel free to keep in touch with us.

andre.canhota@thefleming.com