1,158 results
All reviews amber restaurant landmark mall round bath walk in closet four seasons office building lan kwai fong huge bathroom living area central district favorite hotel in room dining luxury hotel concierge team business trip amazing hotel great room
Reviewed 2 May 2015

We recently booked(from 5th April to 9th April, 2015) to stay at this hotel as we wanted a change from its Parent Hotel. Our first night we enjoyed the facilities the hotel offered including the Fitness & Spa & breakfast at MO Bar. On the 7th night I woke up having severe cough leading to choke & ultimately blacking out twice.My wife called the duty manager who arrived duly & on my wife's request contacted the doctor , who on hearing the symptoms wanted me to be admitted to the nearest hospital. The hotel asked us to get ready & within minutes the Duty Mgr organised an escort to take us to Canossa Hospital, where the Medical officer told us that I had to be admiited to carry out further tests & for observation purposes. I stayed at the hospital for 14 days. During this period Mandarin took good care of my wife, helped her send the medical reports copied & sent to UK to the Insurance Co. , my GP in surrey,etc. On my wife's request they moved her to a smaller room as she was spending the nights at the hospital taking care of me. She went to the hotel daily to have a shower & breakfast & bring newpapers for me. The hotel sent me flowers & chocolates.& in their daily emails enquired about my health & wishing me get well. We thought Mandarin Oriental went out of the way to be kind &curteous to us during our hour of need. Hope all hotels around the world can learn from this experience . Gerard & Ann Rayappu from surrey, UK

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LandmarkMO, General Manager at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2015

Dear Gerard R

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are sorry that you were not feeling well during your recent visit to Hong Kong but are delighted to learn that you're getting better. We're also glad to learn of your appreciation on our team's assistance during your stay. We wish you well and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

The Landmark Mandarin Oriental was exceptional on every level. My second stay and I was thoroughly impressed again. There is no better location and no better level of serve in Hong Kong. I thoroughly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Hong Kong. The pedicure is the best in the world.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LandmarkMO, General Manager at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Dear C3124JVjasonm

Thank you for posting your review on TripAdvisor and thank you for your loyalty. We're thrilled to learn that you enjoyed our Central location, service and facilities. The PEDI:MANI:CURE Studio by Bastien Gonzalez at The Oriental Spa is exclusive to the hotel in the Greater China region and we're happy that you have voted it as the best pedicure in the world. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

This hotel is like home with the most exquisite spa service, an ideal place to pamper yourself, including your sense of gastronomy with Amber restaurant. All my favorite shops are nearby,from Hermes to "Robuchon" pastry,and LKF is walking distance. You'll find an unforgettable bed in your room and a perfect decoration taste, what else?

Room tip: top floors suites are really good.
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear DidierDucher

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are a home away from home and happy that you enjoyed the tranquility of The Oriental Spa and our two-star Michelin Amber restaurant. Our Central location is in the heart of Hong Kong, close to world class shopping and entertainment districts and we're happy to hear that you had an opportunity to explore our neighbourhood. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

what a great place to stay...in the heart of Hong Kong. If your looking for a view this is not it but if you want total relaxation and comfort with a great atmosphere from the moment you step in until you leave...this is the place, I would recommend this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
LandmarkMO, General Manager at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Dear kitya_11

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and we're delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. As we are located within walking distance of major entertainment and luxury shopping precincts we do not offer a view of the harbour. However, as you have experienced we have spacious rooms offering a sleek urban design with a calming atmosphere. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Very much enjoyed my stay at the Landmark Mandarin. The first thing you notice is the amazing service and warm welcome to the hotel. We had arranged for pick up at the hotel and everything was top notch from there. The rooms were large and comfortable. The bar and restaurant on the first floor was great and we got to know the bartender very well. The staff does a good job recognizing their guests. Overall, we had a great stay and would definitely return again.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
LandmarkMO, General Manager at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Dear Brad S

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to ensure that our guests receive individual attention when residing with us and I am happy to hear that all aspects of your stay impressed you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.