“Yummy!”

Ranked #238 of 9,408 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Congee, noodle, dim sum, etc. original tasty and reasonable price. Prime area location, tsim sha tsui. Prepare time because always have long queue waiting. A man can speak a little bit Thai, all kinds of Chinese; mandarin, cantonese, Chaozhou and a little bit English.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered some light snacks: French toast (Has peanut butter inside), Char siew chee cheong fun, Soya bean milk and water creas honey drink. Authentic HK-style meal!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Popped in ~7.30am Sunday morning.
Just a few customers, rare tranquility in the middle of downtown Tsim Sha Tsui.
We had variations of pork porridge (liver, and slices). Both hit the spot (it was a cold rainy morning).

Porridge: Creamy, Piping Hot, Substantial
Pork: Perfectly Sliced, Medium-Well, Tender
Service: Quick, Courteous
Value: HK40 or less per bowl, fairly cheap

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stayed closeby and often called in here before going back to the hotel room to bed for a bowl of coconut milk sago pudding and a mug of Ovaltine or Horlicks. The restaurant was always busy when we passed by whether late at night or at breakfast time - it seemed to be full of local people to us. We're glad we stumbled across it!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The pig heart congee at hung lee.

I have never eaten lava before but when the congee comes to the table and burns me just by sitting next to my arms I believe I have dined on he hottest substance in all Hong Kong, no spice just burning in my eyes and mouth, pure heat in the form of rice soup. By god the pain the pain. But after the heat cooled and the burning sensations in my mouth lacked, the taste of it all came together. The pig heart was very tasty and the consumer or hearts that I am this was the first time I had pig heart. A very stern texture mixed with the creamy love of the congee. Mid way through the second route I added some sweet sauce and BBQ because it was there and revved up the congee more that made me forget about the first battle. While heading to the bottom of the bowl I encounter ginger laying in wait for me and I greeted them not in passing but as a friend. For all those just round the corner of from the Miranda tower. Head to the place of the people and dive into the congee of kings.

Been to Hung Lee? Share your experiences!