3,638 results
All reviewsifc mallblue barlung king heenexecutive clubinfinity poolbest hotels in the worldairport expressmichelin starchinese restaurantcity hotelharbour viewamazing hotelin room diningcentral districtconcierge servicerooms are largevictoria harbour
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Excellent hotel with excellent services! Check-In and Out in Club Floor has been always smooth and hassles free. The breakfast in the club lounge was good quality with sufficient choices. Staffs were very attentive. This hotel will always be my first choice in Hong Kong!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank QINGHUA D
YKachko, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear QINGHUA D,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your recent stay.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you had a terrific stay and that you were impressed by our staff and service. I often see the comment 'it feels like coming home' from our guests and I hope that you too, would consider Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong as your home in the city.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future and once again, thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My friend broke her foot and was treated wonderfully at all times with ice bags and help around the clock! Thank you is not sufficient! The food was great! They really have an amazing hotel and facility including a gorgeous pool!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank cbasri

Dear cbasri,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us.

We take great pride in our personalised service here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and I am thrilled to learn that everyone did everything possible to make your friend feel better. I hope she is now feeling better?

Again, thank you for your fantastic review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Four seasons always surpasses my expectations. Their service is just amazing! Restaurants in the property are world class, rooms and their amenities (especially the infitiny pool) are top. Thanks again to your whole team! Absolutely my home in HK!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Gibson A

Dear Gibson A,

Thank you kindly for taking your time to write such a lovely review about your recent stay with us at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

It brings me great pleasure that you such an enjoyable stay. We pride ourselves on providing unforgettable experiences and I am thrilled to learn that you have received amazing service from the team.

Thank you for recommending Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong to future travellers to the city. We look forward to welcoming you home soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The flower arrangement in the lobby caught my eyes. I asked one of the staff the name of the flowers. He said he would follow up on it. And he sure did, with a handwritten note.
Thank you Mr Billy Yuen.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gracet516
YKachko, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear gracet516,

I was really delighted to read your great review of your visit to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and I am so happy to learn that your brief encounter with our member staff made such a positive impression.

I will be sure to sure your compliments with the team as we truly value all feedback we receive here on TripAdvisor or elsewhere.

We all look forward to welcoming back soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have stayed at this hotel for the first time and the high quality of service and attention to detail remains. The staffs were amazing and the room was comfortable and immaculate. I would definitely visit Four Seasons Hong Kong again next time :)

6월의 홍콩이 많이 더운 편이라 일부러 포시즌스를 골라 방문했어요.
체크인 하는 순간부터 체크아웃 할때까지 너무 편하게 숙박했구요,
한국인 직원분이신 Leslie님이 계셔서 편안하게 있을 수 있었습니다.

제가 요청하는 모든 것들은 다 편하게 들어주셨고, 수영장도 너무 좋았습니다.
물 속에 귀를 넣으면 노래가 들리더라구요^^

IFC, Star Ferry, 미드레벨 에스컬레이터, 프린스 빌딩까지 다 연결되어 있어서
비가 오는데도 편하게 다닐 수 있었습니다. 홍콩 방문시 재방문 의사 100% 입니다!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sooyeon_Whang
YKachko, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Sooyeon_Whang,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay with us.

We take great pride in our personalised service here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and I am thrilled to learn that the team did everything possible to make your stay a memorable one.