Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Fitness centre
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
The Putman All Suite Hotel(Hong Kong)
3,420 results
All reviewsifc mallblue barlung king heenexecutive clubinfinity poolbest hotels in the worldairport expressmichelin starchinese restaurantcity hotelharbour viewamazing hotelcentral districtconcierge serviceperfect staynespresso machinerooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Arrived for the first leg of our honey moon and recieved a free upgrade to the Presidential Suite. I had pre-arranged to have several dozen flower bouquet's in the room with chocolates and champagne and everything was ready for us. The staff are the ultimate!, just absolute perfection.

The Four Seasons Hing Kong has the best dining of any hoptel in the world with Caprice and Lung King Heen both being top 100 rated by Peilligrino and we really thought Caprice was the best we've ever had, better than Amber, French Laundry or Per Se.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Best hotel I have ever stayed. Equipment in the rooms are best quality. There are chargers and plug adaptors in every room Staff is very helpful and kind. Blue bar in the ground floor must be tryed, music and service is awesome. Rooms are very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Four Seasons HK this week for the second time. The room overlooks the western part of Victoria Harbour, a magnificent view. In fact, due to the volatile weather conditions in HK while I was there, I was able to see the harbour in heavy rainstorms, under heavily cloudy sky, and in sunshine. Quite lucky for me.

The room is well furnished and nicely decorated, but smaller than one would expect from Four Seasons. It is in HK after all.

The hotel is in the IFC complex which houses HK's largest and most upscale shopping mall, and it is within walking distance
to old Central, thus convenient for both work and leisure.
The hotel has almost 400 rooms, but strangely it has only four elevatores. Therefore, the wait time for elevator could be a problem.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank VTK
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had the privilege of staying in a suite at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong. The room was located on the 40th floor and had magnificent sweeping views of the entire harbor. The room was amazing and the service during our stay was impeccable. All the staff from the hotel cleaning staff to the senior restaurant staff were polished, hospitable and not overly obtrusive! They were there if you needed them without being intrusive. Whatever expectations we had were definitely met with aplomb. We ate at the Chinese restaurant, had drinks at the Caprice bar and enjoyed the Spa the following day. All were very very good. Breakfast on the Executive floor was also amazing, wonderful service and atmosphere to start the day with. A truly great place to stay in Hong Kong.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the harbor are amazing.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have stayed at several HK hotels and visited many more for eating and drinking. The Four Seasons is still the best and offers the business person or holiday maker just the right mix. Perfect location, views, shops, spa, gym, pool. The rooms are a notch too 'Chinese local restaurant' for my liking, but if you have the view, you won't mind the decor. The hotel boasts some of HK's best restaurants (Inagiku possibly the best teppanyaki I have ever been to). The gym has such stunning views that you are encouraged to visit more often.

When we left, departing for Tokyo, a gracious receptionist rushed up and said: "I know how much you like to plan your trips - here is an Insider's Luxury Guide to Tokyo." (One of the little witty fold up guides of major cities complied by shopaholics, quite fun and handy, and written in a very snappy style. The booklet was wrapped in Four Seasons ribbon - a nice touch, the type of thing people write about on this website!

My wife asked me the other day - "If you were forced to spend a month in a hotel and could not leave the premises at all, where would you choose?"

I chose the Four Seasons Hong Kong.

Room Tip: High floor over the harbour is crucial unless you're out all day and night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple