2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
The Luxe ManorUS$66
ExpediaUS$62
Trip.comUS$65
travelup.comUS$126
Booking.comUS$62
Agoda.comUS$66
1,836 results
All reviews kimberly road tsim sha tsui great boutique kowloon park superior room double bed convenient location airport express dada shopping hong hk mtr station furnishings ferry concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

This is my second trip to Hong Kong. Staff super friendly , Great location and clean rooms!!
the things that makes this such a good place to stay are the concierge team was very helpful especially the Chief Concierge Tony. I give this hotel comment is awesome and I would definitely stay again if I have chance to come back to Hong Kong.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fiona Wong, Guest Services / Front Office at The Luxe Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2021

Dear Salysallywang,

Thank you for taking your precious time to post a review of an excellent stay at The Luxe Manor.

Your kind compliments directed to our Chief Concierge and Service Manager - Tony are great morale boosters and very much appreciated and I will definitely congratulating them personally on his outstanding performance on your behalf. It is the greatest motivation for him to do even better in the future.

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at The Luxe Manor. Thank you again for taking the time to offer this positive feedback as well as your stay in The Luxe Manor.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

I was surprised with a staycation at The Luxe Manor for the last weekend. The Luxe Manor is exceeding the expectation by look to its priceing.

The hotel was quite busy during check in time, a small queue upon my check in. The boys in Recetion are showing their friendliness and efficiency even they were facing the pressure fromthe queue.

Those friendly boys in Front Desk had noticed my birthday upon check in; beside cheering happy birthday to me, they had also arranged an upgrade to the Deluxe Room for celebrating my birthday. Theya are more humanize while compare to ice cold robot in other hotel.

The staff in the restaurant are also friendly and care taking.There was a happy birthday on the dessert of the set menu, which was a little touch in the fixed set.

Also, every staff in the hotel will say hello or greeting, you can say anything about the friendliness of this hotel.

The only downside of the hotel was the view, you have to close the curtain always, however, it is not a big deal by considering its the location, located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Pioneer02266178665,

It is absolutely my pleasure to learn that how wonderful your stay was and you have an enjoyable experience during your birthday in The Luxe Manor.

Providing a unique and high level of hospitality has always been our mission. Your kind compliments directed to our Reception and Restaurant staffs are great morale boosters and very much appreciated and I will definitely congratulating them personally on their outstanding performance on your behalf. It is the greatest motivation for him to do even better in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to offer this positive feedback as well as your stay in The Luxe Manor. It was our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Reviewed 30 May 2021

This is my first stay in The Luxe Manor. Room is clean and comfortable. All staff are great and helpful.
Excellent Staycation with wonderful breakfast & lunch. My dessert had the wordings with “Happy Anniversary” , whiches made our day a memorable one. Good location and convenient. Will recommend The Luxe Manor to my friends and definitely come back !

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Cacara_0916,

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your Anniversary Staycation at The Luxe Manor as well as our FINDS restaurant. FINDS is Hong Kong’s first and finest Nordic restaurant and bar. The Scandinavian nature of the restaurant offers clean, fresh, honest and wholesome signatures. FINDS is the heaven of authentic Nordic cuisine in Hong Kong.

Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

Convenience place inTST . Just come in the hotel feel friendly n warm ! In reception manager MrJoe ma have present he professional service to us ! We feel great at that moment ! And he up upgrading our room state into Higher Classes ! At dinner time ,their Touch staff have professional service to us ! Restaurant meal are great , In here environment is perfect, and also have different kind of dishes for us to choose. The food is delicious.
The room is comfortable and clean, The room service is smart and fast ! The room decoration is warm ,the hotel decoration is classic!
Over all, I give this hotel comment is perfect and we would stay again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fiona Wong, Guest Services / Front Office at The Luxe Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear Dream724052,

Your kind compliments directed to our Assistant Manager – Joe are great morale boosters and very much appreciated and I will definitely congratulating them personally on their outstanding performance on your behalf. It is the greatest motivation for him to do even better in the future.

The TOUCH programme privileges include complimentary daily breakfast, complimentary mini -bar, “All you can eat” refreshment menu and E-TOUCH ambassador. Etc. The aim of this programme is to underline The Luxe Manor’s sensitivity to each guest’s unique personal feelings and most deeply held needs. We were delighted to learn that you had a pleasant TOUCH experience.

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

Good serive
Snacks is deliciousthis is not my first time stay in the luxe manor. as a long term guest with them the luxe manor always provided a good customer service that not disappointed to me. staff was nice especial manager kenneth. i booked a package this time with snack platter. he well explained the package included item and warm welcome me by my name. room was nice with bathtub. kenneth help to organized the sending time for the food with no delayed. food was very good especially the burger was tasted juicy. room was clean. UCL was included in the tv channel. this is great for a football fan. our package was also included the late check out till 6 pm. the luxe manor was definite the best choice for my staycation.

Dear Skyanfysea,

Your kind compliments directed to our Assistant Front Office Manager – Kenneth are great morale boosters and very much appreciated and I will definitely congratulating them personally on their outstanding performance on your behalf. It is the greatest motivation for him to do even better in the future.

We were delighted to learn that you enjoyed your “Sportcation” at The Luxe Manor. Thank you again for taking the time to offer this positive feedback as well as your stay in The Luxe Manor.