“Best hidden Indian Gem”

Add it.
Indian Village
Ranked #6,534 of 12,423 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Indian
Description: There web site is out of date and only lists there original restaurant on Mosque street. I would like to review the new one on Peel St, thanks
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Great authentic Indian food excellent service and very well priced. I am a lover of good Indian food and this place is fantastic. Run by a very friendly Indian family who are clearly very service orientated and do a real good job, keep it up!

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 5 October 2015

The food did have good indian flavours, but made cheap. I was told I was getting chicken breast in my tikka masala when I didn't and I had specifically asked. The samosa's were greasy and cooked in old oil... But that is an issue with quite a few HK restaurants. Try it, if you really must have indian food. The place is very small too.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We were staying at the Bishop Lei and stumbled on this little rest. The staff were very generous and even allowed us to order food that was not on her menu ( we have travelled alot to India over the years).
Honestly some of the best Indian food we have eaten in many years YUM - thankyou. The food was very cheap by hong kong standards and the serving sizes were very good - we ate way too much!! But it was so worth it.
Please visit if you are in the area, you will not regret it :)

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 19 April 2015

We went there as we were tired and just accisently pop in this small place.looked like could be good authentic place to eat, even from hygenic view not the best place might mean good food..but not...we took a lunch set for 2, for 178 khd. It was two curry dishes, kebab, naan, rice and drinks included. Garlic naan was worst i had, felt and looked like naan, but lacked the taste. Sauces were nice. Chicken curry- taste was only fine, but really nothing special, few meat pieces. Yellow dal was lacking consistancy of dal curry, watery...so in general not worse money for such small few table space at all.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 1 December 2014 via mobile

Nice service nice food

i love spicy, so asking their staff to serve windaloo sauce. That a super hot spices creamy sauce from indian.

lunch buffet served during lunch time