2 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site
US$46
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Klook
US$47
Agoda.com
US$45
ExpediaUS$53
Trip.comUS$52
travelup.comUS$65
All reviews hot pot hotel room convenient location microwave kok canton lobby mtr station hk luggage renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

I stayed at Lodgewood Mong Kok for my Christmas staycation. The room had plenty of space to exercise and relax. Jessie at the Front Desk was always very kind and helpful throughout my stay. This hotel was definitely best value for money. I’m glad to choose this hotel as my Christmas staycation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Scenic08481953629
Management response:Responded 3 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality Mong Kok !

Thank you so much for your encouraging 5 bullets review on us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is great to know that you are satisfied with our hotel location, room and services provided. Your compliment on our teammate Jessie also highly appreciated. We shall definitely share with the team, in order to excel ourselves further.

Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality Mong Kok

Reviewed 30 December 2021

This is the best staycation experience with my friends. The room is comfortable and clean. Decoration and lighting is amazing.
When we arrived, Cheryl gave a detailed and eau-understanding briefing for us. She is friendly and helpful to answer our inquiry.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank O1805CJamyw
GEM GEM, Owner at Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality I Mong Kok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2022

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood MongKok by Nina Hospitality !

Thank you so much for your encouraging 5 bullets review on us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is great to know that you are satisfied with our hotel location, room environment and services provided. Your compliment on our teammate Cheryl are also highly appreciated. We shall definitely share with the team, in order to excel ourselves further.

Lodgewood Mongkok by Nina Hospitality

Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

I was driving there to have a dinner in the building, however, it was my first time going to that building so I didn’t know I have to book a car park spot ahead. And the carpark was full at that moment.
Richard who was the concierge staff was so kind to help me to arrange a spot for my car to park and leave me no worries to enjoy my Christmas dinner with my friends.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank WINGN66
GEM GEM, 業者 at Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality I Mong Kok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood MongKok by Nina Hospitality !

Thank you so much for your encouraging 5 bullets review on us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is great to know that you are satisfied with our hotel location, room environment and services provided. Your compliment on our teammate Richard are also highly appreciated. We shall definitely share with the team, in order to excel ourselves further.

Lodgewood Mongkok by Nina Hospitality

Reviewed 29 October 2021

It's unbelievable to have such a hot pot in the mid of Mon Kok, good environment, clean and nice. Good privacy when stay in room. Delicious food for both meat and sea food , special and yummy. It's worth for encore again! Much appreciate for Sarah who introduce us to, As well as the details and special arrangement by Richard. Very Nice!

Date of stay: October 2021
4  Thank 681mill
GEM GEM, 業者 at Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality I Mong Kok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality Mong Kok !

Thank you so much for your encouraging 5 bullets review on us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is great to know that you are satisfied with our hotel location, room and services provided. Your compliment on our teammate Richard is also highly appreciated. We shall definitely share with the team, in order to excel ourselves further.

Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality Mong Kok

Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary and wanted to get away for a night without the kids. What a fantastic experience all around. The rooms were great, the hotel staff was so kind, the location can’t be beat, and Canton Pot were excellent. We booked a M Suite Room . The room was very nice clean, the staff even provided a reb wine to celebrate the anniversary; it was so nice. The room had a huge tub and great view.

The staff is very knowledgeable about the hotel and the neighborhood. Specifically thanked Dave arranged surprised celebrations for us.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank KKW6544
GEM GEM, Owner at Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality I Mong Kok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok!

Thank you so much for your encouraging 5 bullets review on us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is great to know that you are satisfied with our hotel location, room environment and services provided. Your compliment on our teammate Dave are also highly appreciated. We shall definitely share with the team, in order to excel ourselves further.

Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok