“Pho noodle soup”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Neighbourhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We both very much enjoyed the grilled beef pho noodle soup. Highly recommend. Locals appeared to be taking the set dinner menu which had several option for around $50-60. They also such Vietnamese coffee served with condensed milk - whilst we didn't have any this time I can highly recommend it for anyone seeking a boost! Short/strong/sweet coffee

Reviewed 12 June 2016

The whole meal was very good and without doubt, the favourite meal of all 3 of us. Roast Pork Vietnamese style, Spring Rolls, stir fried vegetables with Garlic (Kangkong). Now, I've eaten many Chicken curries over the years some good, some not so good and the one served here is nothing short of sensational and served with the freshest Baguette. This meal alone is enough for 2 people. Not cheap at 400 dollars for 3 people but not expensive by Hong Kong standards and, we did order too much and would skip the Spring Rolls next time.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We Chinese locals are very particular of what we eat. But, I am fond of this restaurant because it never fails me.

They serve genuine Vietnamese food. More than I can say for a lot of Vietnamese restaurants in HK. The price is very reasonable. So, really one should either go early or reserve your seats. I prefer to go around 6.

It has hot and less hot dishes. For me, it is either hot or nothing. The Vietnamese noodles, the moom , is very tasty. The soup is special . I like their coconut drink.

I have been to both North and South of Vietnam so I can teatify that they are quite genuine. Should try it.

1  Thank DrPaulTam
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Dropped in late one night on the way back to the Metropark hotel and had an outstanding meal. The staff were extremely helpful and made out meal most enjoyable. If you are in the Mong Kok area drop in have a great meal and a couple of beers.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

This is one of my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. Excellent food at very reasonable price, even considering that they don't take credit card. The beef noodle soup is the most tasty one I have ever had anywhere. Curry is excellent as well, good to go with bread or rice. The pork steak is a favorite as well.

1  Thank Kevin S