Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
travelup.comUS$202
Booking.comUS$159
Hotels.comUS$183
ZenHotels.comUS$179
All reviews sheung wan living room small kitchen rooms are spacious apartment soho hk floor mtr hong kiki gym privacy station sofa eateries convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2021

I stayed in The Jervois for 13 months in 2020-2021. I never ran into any problems. Good value for money and perfect location. The staff made me feel at home. Special kudos for Marco from the reception and Leelin & Arlin from the housekeeping!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2021

I had a fabulous stay at the Jervois when I was in Hong Kong for work. The rooms are spacious, with very nice amenities and it's location in Sheung Wan is terrific. It's a short 3min walk to the MTR station, and you are close to fabulous restaurants and cafe's. The staff at the hotel are amazing and anytime I had a question, they were incredibly helpful. It'd be a delight to stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2021

The Jervois is such a nice place to stay in town. The room is cozy and lovely. We love the interior design so much. Wood tone design in the living room makes us feel like coming home. Compared to other hotels(not service apartments), The Jervois provides bigger rooms and living spaces to guests.
There are so many good delis around, even though The Jervois doesn't have its own restaurant, you will never get bored to walk around the district and discover nearly all kinds of cuisines.
The entrance of the place was kinda hard to find but the receptionist(Sorry we forgot her name) gave us a big warmth welcome which is really sweet.
We highly recommend this place if you are staying in town!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed at The Jervois for 9 months while my husband was on an assignment in HK. The staff was incredible and accommodating to our new family (our first child was born during our stay). While all the staff were amazing, there was one staff member who really stood out - Ms. Lee Lin. Ms. Lee Lin always went above and beyond her duties to make us feel comfortable and accommodated our ever changing schedule that comes with having a new baby. She was always so kind and friendly! We will surely miss seeing her everyday. Overall, it was a great experience and we hope to be back in the future!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Stayed there for 6 months. It is conveniently located near the MTR station. Lots of eateries surrounding the hotel. Fitness centre and self-service laundry open 24 hours in the hotel. Room is equipped with small kitchen for simple cooking. I would like to extend my appreciation to their amazing staff especially Kiki and team forever very helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: November 2020