“A Happy mummy”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Kwun Tong
Neighbourhood: Kwun Tong
Reviewed 23 December 2017

Nice environment with the nice food.

We ordered the Peking duck pizza and some spaghetti. We are like the pizza. It's crispy and tasty

Reviewed 15 December 2017

The booking services were fast and easy. The system showed me the pre-paid discount offer which is lucky for me. I had saved 10% of HK$250. Good deal!

Reviewed 12 December 2017

I booked this restaurant online in advance and so I have got a very comfortable and quiet table for dinning with my family members. We ordered X'mas special dinner set. The dishes were yummy and staff were very nice with meticulous care. My child was even offered a complimenary ice-cream too.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

We had the christmas set and the portion is definitely not good for 4 people. The bread is very hard and dry and the only good thing was the pizza. The premises was cold, too.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Food was excellent. Ambience was quite nice as it was very bright with sunlight. Service was decent, could be bit better.