Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beyond all Expectations!

To be honest, my first choice for a private tour in Hong Kong was another company, but boy am I... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
fourp
Europe
Layover for 1 night--much better than expected.

I communicated by email from the beginning and was happy with prompt responses and clear... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
merannoeu

Recommended experiences in and around Hong Kong
from US$19.00
from US$25.60
from US$136.00
from US$45.50
More Info
All reviews tour guide hour tour victoria peak famous dim sum st johns cathedral jardine house wong tai sin temple delicious dim sum bronze lions toy street fortune told octopus fortune sticks peninsula hotel outstanding tour personal guide ding ding tram
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I only had 22 hours in Hong Kong due to a business trip layover. Excellent way to see the city in a short period of time. Angel was an awesome tour guide! She loves Hong Kong and taught me so much in a very short period of time. I traveled solo and Angel was a perfect companion for the day. Thanks Angel!

5  Thank rlandry16
Reviewed 14 August 2017

If you are planning a trip to Hong Kong and are looking for a private tour, you can stop researching and book Amy now. Our family of four had a great time getting an overview of Hong Kong. We accomplished more in one day with Amy than we would have in a couple of days on our own.

Amy was great about customizing the tour for our interests. She is extremely knowledgeable about the city. In addition, Amy took note of our interests during the tour and sent a comprehensive list of additional attractions and insider ideas for the remainder of our trip.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Hong Kong Greeters.

Date of experience: July 2017
2  Thank Drew M
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Amy truly provided an outstanding day. We have used many guides around the world and she is one of the best. We worked with her in advance to have a day designed just for us and she truly hit the mark. We highly recommend her!!!!

2  Thank drlehman
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Thank you Amy for such a friendly and informative trip around the city. You took us to a good choice of sites over a 4 hr half day introduction to the City. Even though the face and palm reader mentioned nothing about an impending lottery win I still thought you service was good value. It was a relaxed walk as you had clearly decided it would be better if your old client did not die of sun stroke in the very hot conditions. I learnt a lot about HK and also felt comfortable throughout. Excellent, highly recommended

2  Thank mickeytheone
Reviewed 13 July 2017

This was a really personal visit of the fishing village and the tour guide really knew her "stuff". We had little kids with us and it was HOT and Nadia did a great job to ensure they were entertained and occupied. She even carried their bags when they got tired.

We loved the walk around the fishing village and there was a short boat trip - which we would have loved to be a bit longer because the kids didn't want to get off the boat. (They were hoping to get a glance of the pink dolphins).

An excellent tour company with brilliant tour offers.

We have also joined the CNY fireworks cruise which is well worth the money we paid - truly the best way to see the fireworks in Hong kong - away from the crowds and the elbows!

Date of experience: July 2017