5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$75
Booking.comUS$70
ZenHotels.comUS$78
5,551 results
All reviews moko mall mongkok east station lion rock prince edward fa yuen street family room club floor excellent hotel convenient location easy access deluxe room dim sum buffet breakfast kiki scala shopping mtr
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

The Royal Plaza Hotel feels good. Artemis at the front desk has already made me feel attentive service at the time of registration. I can also add a special price for cheesecake on my birthday. The cake tastes very good. The whole family decided to go again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear mabel924

Many thanks for your excellent review! It is great to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed all aspects of Royal Plaza Hotel. We hope to see you again soon and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance with your future stays.

Kind regards

Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

This hotel has a nice environment , the decoration is really cute . It has a robot to check in, the whole procedure is really new to me and I found it interesting! Also I don’t have to wait that long time lining !

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2021

Dear 356sandyau

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you had a fabulous stay with us. Please come visit us again, and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2021 via mobile

Very good hotel, we got a very good stay experience. Sincerely recommend! The room configuration and quality are very good, the only problem is that the corridors are relatively dark. But overall I am satisfied, I will choose to stay next time.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2021

Dear 442jasoni

Reviewed 4 December 2021

Booked a connecting room with a good deal, did not take any meals, ordered deliveroo. Wonder if we were upgraded to the executive floor, rooms were really nice, good sound proofing, nice upholstery and bed and washroom. $78HKD for nice breakfast set

Date of stay: November 2021
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear wkswong

Reviewed 11 November 2021 via mobile

What i like in this hotel is their check in service. They have a robotic check in. In that case of long line for check in. And the staff are also nice. They will assist you when you need help. To mention Joseph and the other guy. I forgot his name. About the room, quite big enough but the celling is low. And the food, a lot of choices. The hotel location is very convenient as well. So close to mtr and mall. I will definetly coming back again.

Room tip: Arrive early to avoid long line for check in and out
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2021

Dear Rhye M,