3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
US$69
Free cancellation until 29/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
US$87
FindHotel
US$50
Agoda.comUS$57
ExpediaUS$69
Booking.comUS$66
5,541 results
All reviews moko mall mongkok east station lion rock prince edward family room club floor excellent hotel convenient location easy access deluxe room dim sum buffet breakfast kiki scala shopping mtr hk
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021

The queue for check in was long, i had to wait for around an hour, but the staff in front desk, Summer, was nice. I understand she was also busy about her work in front desk, and she still kept her professional image to help me with her smile and patience.
When she knew I wanted to celebrate my friend's birthday in my room, she took the initiative to upgrade my room to 19/F and delayed check-out time.
Also, the room is good and clean. It is so nice to have a coffee machine with capsule in my room! It makes my day with a good coffee in hotel;)
Check-out procedure is also convenience to be done with a robot, to avoid the long queuing time.

Date of stay: October 2021
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2021

Dear fiona_chantc

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Royal Plaza Hotel.
We truly appreciate your feedback & value your support to us and I will be sure to pass on your compliments to our staff. We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again very soon!

Please feel free to let me know personally if you are coming again, or if any friends would like accommodation assistance.

Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Although there’s a long wait for the room, the staff still keep their professionalism to answer my enquiries. And thanks for upgrading my room. It has been a very good experience to spend my vacation here.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Gigito_gigi

Thank you for your compliments and feedback. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us at Royal Plaza Hotel. It has been our pleasure to have you as our valuable guest. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Wishing you a wonderful festive holiday.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Staycation is so famous in HK over a year, I love to stay in Royal Plaza Hotel, because have a nice swimming pool and gym, have theme buffet, and very helpful stuffs, thanks the front desk Kitty help me arrange the room, so comfortable for my kid. so why the check-in queue always so long~ My first choice for staycation and highly recommended~ Hope can visit again very soon~

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

Dear shirleylam518

Many thanks for your excellent review! It is great to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed all aspects of Royal Plaza Hotel. We hope to see you again soon and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance with your future stays.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

While the queue for checking in was long, Mr. Joseph was kind enough to assist us and help us through. He portrays that good attitude as we felt welcomed by his entire service. For that, we would love to come back again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Dear Michael121098

Wishing you a wonderful festive holiday.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

We booked our anniversary staycation and had a great time, way more than we initially expected. On the check-in at the reception, the receptionist did a splendid job and surprised us with a room upgrade to the executive floor. The room is spacious, well designed and has great amineties. Large and comfy super kingsize bed, large view over Mongkok city skyline, large TV (including free viewing of the hotel movie channel). Nespresso machine and a very well-designed bathroom with bathtub including in-wall TV viewing, separate rainbow shower cell, and with all the bathroom amenities. We used the pool, large, clean and great not to mention the wonderful friendly staff. The package includes a breakfast and lunch buffet both served at La Scala. Breakfast was served over either a set Chinese or Western menu, we opted for the Dim Sum, which is served cold and returned twice, service is slow and unpleasant, even only four tables had breakfast including us. On the other hand, the lunch buffet is plentiful, with many choices, and nice. We had a swift and professional check out from the hotel. Overall a wonderful memory to our anniversary and we shall return.

Room tip: Top floor rooms away from the lift lobby
Date of stay: July 2021
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Dear Julieswiss2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive comments about Royal Plaza Hotel. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable holiday in Hong Kong.

We are deeply concerned to know that we have fallen short of your expectations in some areas. Please rest assured that we will look into the issues to improve our services. We appreciate your valuable feedback and we hope to welcome you back again.