Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
Booking.comUS$70
FindHotelUS$63
ZenHotels.comUS$79
Trip.com
5,552 results
All reviews moko mall mongkok east station lion rock prince edward fa yuen street family room club floor excellent hotel convenient location easy access deluxe room dim sum buffet breakfast kiki scala shopping mtr
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Although there’s a long wait for the room, the staff still keep their professionalism to answer my enquiries. And thanks for upgrading my room. It has been a very good experience to spend my vacation here.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2021

Dear Gigito_gigi

Thank you for your compliments and feedback. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us at Royal Plaza Hotel. It has been our pleasure to have you as our valuable guest. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Wishing you a wonderful festive holiday.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

Staycation is so famous in HK over a year, I love to stay in Royal Plaza Hotel, because have a nice swimming pool and gym, have theme buffet, and very helpful stuffs, thanks the front desk Kitty help me arrange the room, so comfortable for my kid. so why the check-in queue always so long~ My first choice for staycation and highly recommended~ Hope can visit again very soon~

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2021

Dear shirleylam518

Many thanks for your excellent review! It is great to know that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed all aspects of Royal Plaza Hotel. We hope to see you again soon and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can be of any assistance with your future stays.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

While the queue for checking in was long, Mr. Joseph was kind enough to assist us and help us through. He portrays that good attitude as we felt welcomed by his entire service. For that, we would love to come back again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2021

Dear Michael121098

Wishing you a wonderful festive holiday.

Reviewed 27 July 2021

We booked our anniversary staycation and had a great time, way more than we initially expected. On the check-in at the reception, the receptionist did a splendid job and surprised us with a room upgrade to the executive floor. The room is spacious, well designed and has great amineties. Large and comfy super kingsize bed, large view over Mongkok city skyline, large TV (including free viewing of the hotel movie channel). Nespresso machine and a very well-designed bathroom with bathtub including in-wall TV viewing, separate rainbow shower cell, and with all the bathroom amenities. We used the pool, large, clean and great not to mention the wonderful friendly staff. The package includes a breakfast and lunch buffet both served at La Scala. Breakfast was served over either a set Chinese or Western menu, we opted for the Dim Sum, which is served cold and returned twice, service is slow and unpleasant, even only four tables had breakfast including us. On the other hand, the lunch buffet is plentiful, with many choices, and nice. We had a swift and professional check out from the hotel. Overall a wonderful memory to our anniversary and we shall return.

Room tip: Top floor rooms away from the lift lobby
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Julieswiss2014
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Dear Julieswiss2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such positive comments about Royal Plaza Hotel. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us and had a memorable holiday in Hong Kong.

We are deeply concerned to know that we have fallen short of your expectations in some areas. Please rest assured that we will look into the issues to improve our services. We appreciate your valuable feedback and we hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 25 July 2021

I had an amazing experience in this hotel.

All the staff was friendly and professional. Especially Mark, in the check-in counter was very helpful and he provided information about the hotel in a kind and professional way.

Also, Artemis and Kitty was caring that they prepared some adorable gifts for my kids. My kids were surprised.

Nice buffet I never had. Thank you.

Date of stay: July 2021
Royal Plaza Hotel Hong Kong, Sales at Royal Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2021

Dear Ohannahoho

Many thanks for your positive and fabulous review. I am truly grateful for your encouraging comments. I will share your kind words with the entire team, as it is certainly the best motivation for us to improve every day in the future. I look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Kind regards