1,773 results
All reviews kowloon park tower wing ferry terminal harbour city satay inn china hong kong city outlet stores grand room premier room nathan road same building minute walk excellent location bigger room easy access tsim sha tsui business trip
Reviewed 19 May 2015

This hotel is very busy seems to be at the train station, the staff is not friendly at all since they get to busy to deal with chinese group from mainland visiting HK.
The business lounge is quiet dishonnest so be carefull before requesting services. They charge me 700 HK Dollars to outsource a company that do business card ,then when delivered it was a copy paste on a heavy paper that they made on their own back office. they refused to reimburse it and to get it done by a professional too. they did not want to show the original invoice from the outsourcing company. So I will recommend strongly not to deal with this dishonnest people and recommand highly the others hotels from the Sino group as the City garden or gold coast hotel were staffs are more friendly and professional.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank 207catherine
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Great hotel with a brilliant location for business and pleasure. Loved the restaurant and the views of the harbor. Air con is strong and easy to operate in rooms and the shower is also easy to use. Wifi is free, fast and dependable. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris D
RoyalPacificHotelHK, General Manager at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2015

Dear Chris D,

Thank you Chris for your perfect rating which is very rewarding. We pride ourselves on our service and product and are so pleased that you were fully satisfied with both. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments about xx with the team and hope to see you again soon.
Do let me know if I may personally assist with any future reservation at The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers.

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Staff were very welcoming and helpful. Great location! 10 minute walk from Star Ferry terminal. Shares a building with Macau ferry terminal. Kowloon park just across the street. Breakfast buffet was great, with many options. Room was small but seemed on par for Hong Kong norms and price. Would stay again!

Stayed: May 2015

Dear allenjbb,

Thank you allenjbb for your perfect rating which is very rewarding. We pride ourselves on our service and product and are so pleased that you were fully satisfied with both. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with the team and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

We had no idea what to expect as all reviews are contradicting this hotel. We had 2 rooms and both were large. Spacious,clean with a harbour view, we were pleased that this was the case, I think the city view must be the box like rooms that travellers refer to. Staff were very friendly attentive, In other Hotels the concierge staff are the ones to book all tours etc with, in this Hotel we were referred to a tour place outside their premises. The immigration transport is underneath this Hotel to catch the ferries, we used this & felt lucky after a 12hr tour we only had to find our way to our room, speaking of which it is a maze of escalators, shops , steps with ramps etc. Breakfast was included in our adult rate,but not for the child, which was top dollar as the child was the same price as the adults, plenty of western & Asian food to choose, fresh, the breakfast serving staff were kept on the ball by the supervisor as they were wired for sound. There is a bar downstairs & they have happy hour daily but somewhat impersonal as far as we felt. We mistakenly walked up into the dining room as the sign was crooked & the woman was rather rude when we asked for drinks,just pointed & said "down". The premises has lots of chrome,glass,mirrors & tiles, this can be deceiving when wandering around to what is real or a reflection. When we went to pay they did give us a discount for the childs breakfast, also we wanted an extra 4hrs on the checkout day because of lateness of flights & they kindly charged 1/2 rate so we could freshen up & store our luggage in one room. Opposite Kowloon Park and this park is sensational.

Room Tip: We were on 11th floor and was quiet
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family

Dear sixteendays,

Thank you for staying with The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers on your recent visit and taking the time to post your review about your stay. We are grateful to you for sharing your comments and would continue with our endeavour in improving our services and facilities. In the meantime, we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2015

I did not like this hotel. It is convenient to the Ferry terminal but I found it to be very crowded and the rooms very small. They were ok and clean but very small. I had been in Mainland China for about a week previous to this evening when I came back into Hong Kong via Ferry boat. This hotel was nearby.
Mainland's internet was difficult where I was and I could not previously book this. I went to the front desk to book a room and the price I was quoted at the front desk was over $1200.00 U.S. for one night. I tried negotiating but I could not get a break at the desk. I told the desk clerk I was going to go to an area of the lobby where I could check rates on-line. She agreed that would be fine. I checked 3 or 4 sites and all Hong Kong most 4star Hong Kong hotels were running over $1000 per night for that night. I then checked a site connected to one of my credit cards and I got the room for about $150. That's all it was worth in my opinion.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business

Dear slicktraveler2014,

Thank you for staying with The Royal Pacific Hotel & Towers back in September last year. We are sorry that your stay fell short of expectation. You may want to check out on our website and try our Towers Wing guest rooms, which are more spacious for your next visit. We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.