1,447 results
All reviewsgrand roombali barnight marketjordan mtr stationtemple streetthe penthousejade marketladies marketfree wifiegg stationtop floorbreakfast roomfamily roombreakfast was includedfree callsexcellent locationhandy phone
Reviewed 10 November 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights 3 days. Was upgraded the Penthouse room. Very large, very clean room and bathroom. Our room had a tv in the bathroom. They even lend you a smart phone for free calls and text with internet access. Very handy. Free breakfast which was buffet and quite tasty for my palette. Staff are very accommodating and friendly. Look for Eric as he speaks English. Would definitely come back here.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eric R
Reviewed 7 November 2014

Right on the heart of Nathan Road (the main road in Kowloon), this hotel is close to pretty much everything. There are night markets, restaurants, and of course, shops surrounding you everywhere.
The staff were really great, and helped us with a number of things (such as getting the octopus card - which I highly recommend that you do). Breakfast was pretty good, different options almost every morning.
About a 30 minute walk down Nathan Road to the waterfront (which did get a bit tedious after about the tenth time, as you will be harassed by people trying to sell you watches and handbags). Some attractions are within walking distance, but most aren't.
Rooms are pretty decent - very clean - but average for the price (but you're paying for the location).

Overall, lovely hotel, would probably consider staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Adelesor
Reviewed 4 November 2014

Just spent 2 nights at this property. The pros: Fabulous location and delightful staff. They try really hard, are sweet and accommodating. Some rooms have a complimentary HK mobile phone with unlimited calls to North America. The cons: My non-smoking room reeked of smoke. My nose closed up and a stench of nicotine pervaded the room and hallways. Asked a few guests and they had the same experience. To the credit of the staff they brought air cleaners upon request. Did not really help. Seems like Mainland Chinese frequent this property and do not honour the no smoking policy of the hotel. Rooms are tatty and worn and cleanliness is suspect. Urine stains on the toilet rim...brrrr. Felt horribly unclean the entire stay and could not wait to leave. If you are a smoker - welcome to the Garden of Eden. If you are allergic to the reek and stench of tobacco choose a higher end property. This is a definite 3 star and not 4 as touted.

Room Tip: Do not stay near the elevator shafts.....very loud and noisy. Do not pay for the breakfast - mediocre.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank WORLD_TRAVELLER854
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I stayed at this hotel for four nights. Most of all, I like the location, which is very strategically located. There is temple street and market street few minutes walk from of the hotels, where I bought most of my souvenir to bring home. These markets open till late in the nights.
The location in Nathan street is perfect. I walked to tsim tsa shui and mongkok, which took about 20 minutes to both places.
My rooms was on 7th floor, it was a big room. Although there was not much to see from the windows, but the interior was modern and cozy. The breakfast were splendid and very tasty.
The front desk were very friendly and helpful. I ordered several merchandise by online shop and asked them to be sent to the hotel few days before I arrived,and the hotel keeped it safely until I arrived.
I enjoyed staying in this hotel and I will stay again in this hotel if possible when I do my trip to Hong Kong in the future.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bram K
Reviewed 3 November 2014

with many Hotels available in this very long street, you will have an excellent shopping all around the hotel very important and famous names in the world of fashion,you will keep walking and shopping all day long

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family