2,685 results
All reviews tin hau victoria park rooftop pool causeway bay executive parlour vic's bar a harbour view room mtr station minute walk an executive suite octopus card standard room top floor hotel bar tram stop public transport airport express
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights and would have easily stayed longer. The room is very small, but I never tend to spend much time here, so no problem for me. I used the gym every day and what a view. I cannot say there is much equipment, but it was always free when I came and a fantastic view and free fruit! The same, if not a better view, has to be said for the pool. The service is also most polite and kind and very willing to help with anything. The location is fantastic. Just next to the Tin Hau station and a variety of supermarkets and even a Starbucks! I only had the breakfast once, but there was a lot of choice at 6:30am and all most tasty! I cannot wait to make my return! Also, I will miss the delivery of a plate of cookies on a regular basis to my hotel room when I get back home. I cannot say I ate them all the time, but like the gesture a lot.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Metropark C, Public Relations Manager at Metropark Hotel Causeway Bay Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2015

Dear Squeegee 1982

Thank you very much for your great review. It is uplifting to know that you not only appreciated our location but also the level of service we delivered. The team will be encouraged in their efforts when I share your review with them. Please stay connected with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

The hotel is nicely located in causeway bay area, close to Victoria park and a lot of restaurants.

The staff was very welcoming and gave us an upgrade to a harbour view roiom which was amazing. We were also greeted with welcome drinks in their very nice bar.

The breakfast is decent but the best feature is probably their rooftop pool with stunning views of Causeway Bay and Kowloon.

Excellent hotel overall.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Stiflar

Thanks very much for your great review! We are glad that you find all elements you need at our hotel and your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Please stay in touch and we hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Stayed at the Metropark between 2nd and 6th October 2015 on our first visit to Hong Kong. From the very start the Metropark was a wonderful place to be. We arrived on an early flight and got to the hotel about 10am. We checked in but no rooms were available, but that was not problem as our bags were taken by the concierge and put in a secure area until a room was free. The check-in process was very efficient and friendly, so thank you to Daniel at reception for all your help. We went off to buy an Octopus card and had a look around Central and came back about 2pm when the room was ready. I'd read reviews about small hotel rooms in HK but this harbour view room was quite large with a king size bed, TV, and tea/coffee facilities and free bottles of water. Towels and toiletries were available in the bathroom which was very clean and well laid out. The location is excellent, being close to Tin Hua MTR (underground train) and bus and tram routes, so no problem getting anywhere, Great views across Victoria Park to Wan Chai, Central, Kowloon and the harbour. The stay coincided with our birthdays so the hotel gave us birthday cakes and a big bottle of wine for both days which made the visit even more special. Everyone at the Metropark was so helpful nothing was too much trouble, the reception staff even found me a shop on Electric Road where I could get a replacement watch battery for my alarm clock. We will consider the Metropark as a place to say if we visit HK again. 唔該晒

Room Tip: Upgrade to a Harbour view room. We were on 13th floor and very little noise from outside even though the main road was nearby.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Tony M

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It’s wonderful to know what a great stay you had! We are delighted that our hotel has left such a positive impression to you. The team here are so flattered by your comments and they serve as a great source of encouragement in our ongoing quest for continuous improvement. Please reach out to us for your future visits. Hope to welcome you again soon. Please stay connected with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

We are just getting ready to leave this hotel after a 3 night stop over on our way home from australia , from the moment we checked in the entire staff have been fantastic , concierge, reception ,and the staff in the restaurant and bar have been nothing but polite , smiling and helpful .i must mention the lovley young lad called ronald on reception who is a credit to your hotel. Breakfasts were great and also the buffet dinner ,i would recommened this hotel to anyone looking for a hotel in this area

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Sally P

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. We really appreciate you sharing your uplifting comments and the team will be encouraged in their efforts when I share your review with them. Our team work hard to ensure all our guests' stay are as comfortable as possible and we are pleased that they were able to do so on this occasion. Please stay connected with us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

We arrived for a short 3 day stay. Upon arrival we were greeted by the concierge, who was very helpful. The reception staff were quick at checking in. Our room was a double room however the room was quite small. The bathroom facilities are good. The breakfast has a good choice of food for non veg and not so much for veg. The location of the hotel is very good a and is a 15 mins walk from fashion walk and all the good restaurants.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends

Dear tal-food080

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are glad that you find all elements you need at our hotel and your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Our staff are so proud of your compliments on the service provided. We hope to welcome you again soon!