1,860 results
All reviews langham place the club lounge garage bar ming court ladies market great hotel studio room sneaker street mong kok area shopping mall rooftop pool mtr station easy access wonderful stay king bed luxury hotel mobile phone
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stayed for 2 nights stopover from Europe. Great staff, great location and beautiful room. Big breakfast. The bed was amazing and the handy phone was a good concept as well - battery could last longer that's all

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Stayed in a club room for 3 nights. Comfortable and spacious room (by HK standards). The club lounge was a delight. Excellent staff providing friendly and efficient service. Dined in three of the hotel restaurants and enjoyed all very much. Location is good and the MTR is only a few minutes walk.

Room Tip: club room recommended
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

I originally was going to put this on the spa page, but I also want to acknowledge the lobby--everybody was super friendly when I arrived. I was a little lost when I was heading to Chuan, but one of the duty managers--Mr. Law--was kind enough to guide me in the right direction. On the way back down when I was leaving, Mr. Au was escorting another guest but paused to help me with the lift as well and was super friendly.

The spa was gorgeous. Absolute perfection. I had been in touch beforehand to schedule a party of four for a friend's bachelorette party, and Yean--the Spa Operations Manager--was so patient with my never-ending questions. She even waited until we were done to say hello and ask about our treatments.

A big thank you to our therapists--Rhy, Edith, Chermar and New (I really hope I got your names right!)--you guys truly made this a memorable experience, and everyone was so warm and kind and accommodating.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yvonne C
Cordis-Hong-Kong, Managing Director at Cordis, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Yvonne C,

It's a delight when we hear stories like this. I'm very delighted that every interaction you had with our team here has been heartfelt and glad that we have made it memorable for you to hold your friend's Bachelorette Party with us.

Your mention of our team by name is truly appreciated and it will surely motivate them.

Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,

Shane Pateman
Managing Director

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Cordis is a lovely and very clean hotel, staff very friendly and helpful. It’s in a great location in Mong Kok. The hotel sits above Langham Place Shopping Center which has everything, also sits above the train system, MTR. Walking distance to Nathan Rd shopping strip.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stopped off at Cordis Mong Kok at the end of a European holiday & the Cordis suited us perfectly. Well located with easy access from the airport & a staff that were really welcoming. Amazing views from our room & the top floor pool.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple