Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,440 results
All reviews pacific place the executive lounge garden cafe teddy bears diamond member admiralty mtr station peak view shopping mall turn down service separate shower harbour view bit dated lounge access duty manager high floor buffet breakfast late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2022

Thank you for the hospitality your team member showed during my weekend visit. I would like to take this opportunity to compliment them, specially under Covid-19 circumstances.

I truly appreciate Leanne, Bosco from Front Desk, Bryan, Iris, Hidy and Ice from GRO Team, Ken, Moby, Frankie and Chris from Butler Team, Chef 波 from Kitchen. The great time spent with you have our hearts feeling overjoyed.

Everything was great except room cleanliness, we found a trash (from previous guest) behind the TV cabinet. Housekeeping team properly need to put more effort about this issue. However, I still thank for their efficient response.

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome!

Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank natngnat
Jan Jansen, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear Natalie Ng,

Thank you for your kind review to Conrad Hong Kong! We were delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay. Also, we appreciate your kind words to our team members, as your compliment motivates our us to strive and provide the best experience to our guests.

We apologize for the room cleanliness issue you encountered. We take your comment seriously and will certainly optimise our service standards to the highest level.

We wish to welcome you for another memorable stay again in the near future!

Best regards

Reviewed 3 January 2022

This is our third stay in Conrad spending 2 days at year end to year start. We chose Conrad in festive season is due to their warm and personalised services that I can rest assured to enjoy the time here with everything they arranged for me.

We stay here in Conrad with comfortable bedding amenities and a big bathtub to enjoy the relaxing moment! Together with a large TV that you can connect your mobile device that you can watch whatever you want! Most amazing part is that you can have a wonderful harbour view to enjoy the fireworks in front of you during the count down, you can imagine how wonderful that would be to have the fireworks with harbour view background staying cozy in your own room!! Don’t miss the restaurant Nicholini’s, apart from fantastic food and service, wonderful environment that the lighting there is really good for taking photos.

As I saw that General manager of Conrad may read the reviews here, as such would like to express my special thanks to the team who serves us so well and hope that their efforts can be recognised:

Special Thanks to Senior Duty Manager Mr. D Wong (not sure if naming here would lead to more work load to him, so short form here) that arrange everything with his heart for us that he remembers our preference so well and he definitely lead the team well to provide the best services that they can for us! I can see teamwork here in Conrad and the Internal communication is so well to make everything smooth which is not an easy thing. I have stayed up to 20 hotels in Hk (including 4 to 5 stars) and service levels here is top 3 for what I have experienced so far in HK.

Also would like to thanks Mr Eric of Garden Cafe that he is so caring and pay attention of every customer that can spots out customer’s needs before they asking for help which is really nice! He can spots that I am queuing for requesting something and come to ask me proactively and solve my issue at once! His attitude to customer is so sincere and willing to serve that really makes us have a good memories here.

Last but not least, the in room dining team of Conrad also gives me warm service as well that they extend the in room breakfast delivery time for me and remember our preference as well and even have a nice chat with the one helping me to order my breakfast.

This hotel is so brilliant is due to their work with heart!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elamysh
Jan Jansen, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2022

Dear Elam,

Heartfelt thanks for revisiting Conrad Hong Kong and your great review! We are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed the stay!

We also appreciate your kind word to our team members, especially Daniel and Eric, as your compliment motivates our us to strive and provide the best experience to our guests.

We wish to welcome you for another memorable stay again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 January 2022

Stay at the Conrad Hong Kong during the winter holidays in 2021. As usual, the service was great from top to bottom.

As a Hilton Diamond member, I do get to enjoy free upgrades, free breakfast, lounges access, and late checkout. I'm happy that all of which are met.

For the room upgrade, I was initially upgraded to an executive king room. However, after call the hotel directly, I was told that I would be on the first priority list for a suite upgrade as long as there's availability. During check in, Bosco at the front desk went above and beyond compare to many other Hotels in Hong Kong. He was able to confirm the suite upgrade, and patiently explain to us all the different guidelines due to covid. He was also able to give us suggestions on when/where to have breakfast to avoid crowds.

The room was spacious and the mountain view suite actually came with a bit of ocean view. The food at the breakfast and lounge was good. Although, I do believe it was better at the lounge few months back, but the level of service greatly out weights the food.

Overall, although the hardware is a bit dated, the level was service was still top notch. I will not hesitate to stay at the Conrad Hong Kong again.

1  Thank johnnyzgu10
Jan Jansen, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Dear Johnny G,

Thank you for sharing a 5-star review. We hope you enjoyed your stay in Conrad, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

Yet another wonderful stay. We were well looked after by all members of staff. Samson and his team are a credit to the Hilton group. Food was fantastic and catering staff were tremendous. Housekeeping did a great job of servicing our room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jan Jansen, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Robert W,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Hong Kong and your great review. We are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed the stay and the food offerings.

We appreciate your kind words to our team members, especially Samson and his team, as your compliment motivates our us to strive and provide the best experience to our guests.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

I usually stay at Shangri-La next door, which is amongst my favourite hotels and where I have elite status. As Hilton Honors accepted my Gold status challenge request, I decided to give a try to Conrad as I only visited the dining outlets but never stayed in-house.

The hotel’s interior is both classic and classy, with refined pottery and paintings giving the property an Indo-Chinese charm. Room was well equipped, bathroom and bathtub are extremely spacious. I particularly love how the TV is hidden. Note for management: as a 5 star luxury hotel, do not charge local calls. Your competitors (e.g. Shangri-La next door) don’t and in 2021, it really sounds greedy to charge local calls especially when paying premium price.

Although a cold week, the swimming pool was open and nicely heated. Booking is required but at this time of year, space can easily be found.

F&B wise, the hotel has an exquisite array of cuisines. This time, I tried Pacific Bar, Lobby Lounge, buffet breakfast at Garden Café and in-room dining.

Pacific Bar staff is well trained, drinks are up to my standard, with attentive and friendly barman. As suggested by its name, Pacific Bar is a quiet venue, something that I especially love after a day in the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong. Very nice place to rejuvenate at night.

If there is a major highlight of this hotel, this is the amazing music band and singers at the Lobby Bar, Bong and his team of drummers, pianists and singers, bringing nostalgic vibes to guests and patrons. Kudos to them.

Breakfast is fresh and products are of high quality with a huge variety to choose from. However, there are three things that made me slightly disappointed.
1. Yoghurt choices lack: e.g. no muesli, just packed industrial Japanese yoghurt.
2. Lacks bread such as baguette
3. Provides paper napkins instead of proper ones.
On a separate note, I think the hotel needs to do more to have a real cake shop, what they have now isn’t a real cake shop. People prefer to go to Island Shangri-La’s Island Gourmet because Conrad’s is either empty, unstaffed or with no choices.

In room-dining was tasty, and I especially appreciate how courteous the waiters are. They take the time to explain you what your meal is, as if you were in a real restaurant. Quality-wise, nothing to say. However, one thing made me very disappointed if not mad and I hope that the hotel can act on this. I ordered a salmon steak (or fillet I can’t remember the name). At my surprise, I was told that it did not come with mashed potatoes and that I would need to add 90HK$ if I want to have mashed potatoes on the side (otherwise just two miserable veggies on the side). For 300HK$ the meal, I expected to be given the choice to add fries or mashed potatoes, and all 5 star hotels I have tried in Hong Kong add mashed potatoes as a complimentary side (e.g. Shangri-La does, Hyatt does, Marriott does). I really hope that the management can consider changing this because it doesn’t really look good to charge people for mashed potatoes with salmon, when other competitors don’t. Same applies to the beef tenderloin, I should have the option to change roasted potatoes to mashed.

Despite things to be fine-tuned here and there, I had a wonderful experience and am looking forward to my next at the Conrad, Hong Kong.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank travellerhkg37
Jan Jansen, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2021

Dear travellerhkg37,

Thank you very much for staying with us and your candid review. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed the stay with very detailed comments and reviews to our team, especially the music band experience. We also appreciate your candid review on rooms of improvements we can accomplish to elevate guests’ experience. We wish to welcome you for another memorable stay again in the near future!