3,802 results
All reviews pacific place the executive lounge garden cafe teddy bears rubber duck pacific mall diamond member peak view admiralty mtr station peak tram turn down service separate shower harbour view direct access bit dated an excellent hotel business trip
Reviewed 13 August 2017

We came here to have our group board meeting so booked several hotel rooms and a room for our board meeting. There was just an overwhelming feeling that it was all about the money. I am surprised in this day and age to get charged for WIFI in a hotel, secondly when we asked for the air-conditioning to be turned down to make the room warmer in our meeting room we were told they couldnt as it was shared with another room and they were a bigger group and quite happy. I had a cup of tea in the lobby area and walked off to head to my room and was chased and aggressively told to sign my bill. It was a genuine mistake and given we were there for an entire week felt the approach was a little strong. When we asked for some biscuits in our meeting room the focus was on advising us this would cost extra and then the bill was the focus to have it signed there and then even though we were in the midst of a meeting and there for another day. We had to queue for breakfast on several days which I don't find acceptable for this level of hotel and the attitude of the staff at the breakfast restaurant again felt aggressive and chaotic. I visit HK every month and lived her for a number of years and was disappointed that this was our experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
ThomasHoeborn, General Manager at Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear 'Jacqui B'

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the candid comments.

Please accept my sincere apology for the unpleasant experience that you had encountered. Our guests’ satisfaction is of paramount importance to us, and we’d be most grateful if you would kindly contact our Hotel Manager on Jan.Jansen@ConradHotels.com to provide us with additional comments you may have.

Once again I appreciate your review and hope you would consider giving us another chance in the future to demonstrate our commitment to satisfaction in all areas of the guest experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Even though it is 5 star and one of the best in HK, hotel is dated, at least 20yrs+.

There was a dated smell in the room. We had to change room once.

Staff were very accomodating and friendly. We really appreciate their warm welcome during our stay.

Bedding was very comfortable.

The harbour view over Victoria Harbour is beautiful.

Very central area. Direct lift access to Pacific Place shopping centre belong, which also connects to MTR.

I hope they will do a major refurbishment soon.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear 'sonychung'

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the candid comments. I am happy to learn that you did enjoy your stay with us in terms of the magnificent view from the room and comfy room.

Please accept my sincere apology for the unpleasant smell of he room. Our guests’ satisfaction is of paramount importance to us, and we’d be most grateful if you would kindly contact our Hotel Manager on Jan.Jansen@ConradHotels.com to provide us with additional comments you may have.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

In a few words Fantastic. Check in was smooth, easy going and the room assigned on 60th floor with harbour views as fantastic.

The ex lounge crew, was friendly, knowledgable of local area, thanks for the tip to take bus 18 to the peak rather than the tram. Food was plenty and a good range of drinks served.

An amazing stay

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank indodutch

Dear 'indodutch'

Thank you for staying at Conrad Hong Kong and I am happy to learn you are impressed by the warmth of hospitality.

Your kind compliment is the great motivator for us to achieve further, and my team look forward to welcoming you again for smart luxury at its finest!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had a nice stay in the Conrad when I spend a long weekend over there. The view out of my room in the 51st floor was spectacular (5112) - even though it is a cheaper room by Conrad-standards. The big bed was superb. Really felt comfortable there. Of the Hotel amenities I also used the Outdoor Pool, which has a decent lentgh and is quite nice, although not really deep.

The Conrad is also ideally located in the middle of Hong Kong. It is very close to Hong Kong Park and a great starting point to climb Victoria Peak (or take the cable car). For the shopping freaks: You do have direct access to a massive shopping mall (Pacific Place) in the lower floors of the high-rise building.

I also loved the breakfast in the Conrad, especially the Eggs benedict they did. Staff was very friendly and paid a lot of attention. I remember an instance in a Bar, where the Bar keep tried to do some engineering with sockets, cables and different connections to charge my phone - really friendly, although unfortunately not really successful (see below)

Only issue I had: I was always looking for electricity. The Conrad is a bit older I guess, so they basically do not really have sockets in their room, apart from Mini-Bar and Coffee Section. I did not have the right adapter, so I ended up using the USB of the TV and had to have the TV on all night.....not an ideal solution. You can think of it what you want but nowadays people have so much to charge (Phones, tablets, work computers, cameras) that this really becomes an issue. The night I arrived, I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and they have the right solution for this: They basically have a "charging station" next to the bed side table where you do not need a plug, but you can charge 3 devices simultaniously. THAT is best practice.
To be fair, Conrad is already thinking about this, next to the TV they have sort of a docking station, which however in my room was not really working.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear 'Chris M'

Thank you for staying at Conrad Hong Kong and taking your precious time for the detailed review. We are happy to learn that you did enjoy your stay with us in terms of the strategic location and magnetic views from guestrooms.

Your comments on charging and socket docking are highly appreciated. We apologize for the inconvenience that you had encounter and my team will definitely look into the issue for service optimization.

We wish to welcome you soon at Conrad for another inspiring experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We stayed here with our 2 kids, got 2 connecting rooms. A king size bed in one room and 2 twin beds in the other room. The breakfast buffet was great and they also have a wonderful tea time. The room size are small but this is a city hotel and for a city hotel they are pretty good size. However to me a 5 start resort should also have great concierge service. That is not the case at the Conrad, they are more than happy to answer any specific questions but can not recommend anything. It was raining one day and I asked what we should do on a rainy day and they just looked at me as if I was from another planet . if you are staying here make sure you do your own research for places to eat and sites to visit because there will be no help from the concierge.
this hotel is located in the center and there is a fancy mall in the basement of the hotel. you can also walk to the metro as well as the tram.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear 'rozgh'

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the candid comments on our service.

Please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience, this is certainly not our service standard I understand the frustration you feel. Our guests’ satisfaction is of paramount importance to us, and we’d be most grateful if you would kindly contact our Hotel Manager on Jan.Jansen@ConradHotels.com to provide us with more detail or additional comments you may have.