With the kids at their grandparents... we were finally able to enjoy an adults only brunch so elected to cross the harbour and venture to the InterContinental. What a glorious brunch. The service from all staff was exceptional and the food was simply amazing. Certainly something for everyone. Seafood, meat, pasta, fruit, veggies, deserts, salads... the selection was out of this world as we didn't know where to start! While these were a few families here, for the price I would suggest you leave the kiddies at home and enjoy a great day out with friends. No one in your group would complain after enjoying a leisurely Sunday brunch here. A special shoutout to the staff - Oscar, Alan, Johnnie and Serene - for your attention to detail and making this brunch simply amazing. We will certain return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, WingontravelTA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental