US$606
W Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$366
US$303
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$189
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$214
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
US$573
US$497
US$483
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Mojo Nomad Aberdeen Harbour(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$68
永安旅遊
  • Bar/Lounge
4,456 results
All reviewslobby loungeharbourside restaurantyan toh heenbose sound systemharbour viewlight showjunior suitesalisbury roadinfinity poolclub accessvictoria harborlaser showbreakfast buffetfloor to ceiling windowsan upgradechinese restaurantthe star ferry terminal
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best places for afternoon tea in town with a stunning harbour view and fantastic environment. Why not spend a few moments here relax a bit with your loved one with a cup of coffee and some delicate snacks/desserts. A highly recommended place!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank albutmak
InterContiHK, Manager at InterContinental Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear albutmak,

Thank you for writing and sharing your comments following your visit for afternoon tea. I am delighted to learn that you highly recommended our hotel a terrific place for afternoon tea.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Another enjoyable stay at the intercontinental HongKong,breaking our journey from Europe. Once again ,Excellent service from Jacqueline, Keith and the club team Nothing is ever a problem ,with the room and facilities first rate

Room Tip: Book ahead on a prepaid rate
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard H
InterContiHK, Manager at InterContinental Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Richard H,

Thank you for your continuous support. We are delighted you had such an enjoyable visit.

We are very proud of the standard of service that we provide, ensuring each guest who visits has the most memorable and special experience. I am glad that you once again enjoyed your visit, and will certainly pass on your feedback to Jacqueline and her team.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another InterContinental Experience very soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Upon stepping out of the taxi, the bell boy greets you and helps you with your luggage from the trunk while another staff manning the main hotel enterance greets you and ushers you to the check-in desk.

Was served at the check-in desk by a Caucasian lady (sorry, I didn't get her name, she is a trainee) who was cheerful and friendly. She has a very pleasant personality. She went through the whole check-in process with me and made some casual chats along the way. Next, she led me up to my room on the 14th floor, she was making short introductions along the way such as where is the gym and pool, and gave me short introduction tour of the room. Kudos for this very detailed check-in process! This one of the best!

Later in the day, I dialed the room services line and requested for my 'welcome tea' which was jasmine tea. It's one of the best I have ever tasted, I had to even check with the hotel for the brand of tea.

My room is a road facing one and is very well sized for a hotel in Hong Kong. The beds are comfortable, the flat-screen TV is of good size with a variety of channels, and there's a study desk with a courtesy smart phone which you could also bring along with you for use around Hong Kong. The toilet is huge with a bath tub and separate shower stall and WC. There's even a nice mirror with hair dryer provided to do your hair!

The hotel is just by the Victoria Harbor and the Lobby Lounge offers a stunning view of the ever amazing Victoria Harbor. Having a drink there and listening to the songs played by the live band is such an awesome and relaxing experience!

The location of the hotel is just as great as other aspects of the hotel. It is walking distance to many shops and malls along the Tsim Sha Tsui side of Nathan Road and also easily accessible to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR (subway) station.

Thank you for the amazing stay!

Room Tip: Choose rooms with views of Victoria Harbour
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank ASK84

Dear ASK84,

Thank you for your very kind words and for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your stay at our hotel. We are delighted you had such an enjoyable visit - and were made to feel so welcome and comfortable by our outstanding team.

At the InterContinental Hong Kong, we are very proud of the standard of service that we provide, ensuring each guest who visits has the most memorable and special experience. I was so pleased to read your comments about the facilities and staff, who really are there to cater for your every need.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Spent a weekend here for a break. Started with some disappointment, as the check-in counter was not well organised and staff were not attentive. I stood in front of the counter and holding my identification documents for more than 10 mins without anyone taking care me, no formal queue, and no one greeted me at all (i refer to a general one). Being an IHG ambassador, there was a separate area to check in but not clearly indicated, so that after around 10-15mins wait, finally there was someone showing me this area and got checked in nicely. The staff was so friendly, although she was new and a bit nervous, quite impressive performance.

The room is okay without surprise, carpet cleanliness is questionable but still okay.

Spent 10 mins at poolside with a terrible experience. Tons of mosquitoes at the poolside, and i got more than 10 bites within few minutes. Very disappointed at this.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
InterContiHK, Manager at InterContinental Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear a_law2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property.
I am sorry to learn of your disappointment on your recent stay with us. Please be assured that these do not reflect our service standards and that we will follow up the situation with our teams for making improvements.
We value your patronage and hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better on your next stay, should you ever visit Hong Kong in the future. Please feel free to contact me directly at hongkong@ihg.com so that I can personally assist with the arrangements for your next visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Upgraded to a junior suite which was absolutely stunning and furnished to the highest standard. Our room was cleaned twice a day in a meticulous and detailed fashion, and we really appreciated the good location which was near the TST MTR. The afternoon tea is very good value for what you get and was very enjoyable, although we found the scones and patisseries a bit too sweet verging on sickly. Yan Toh Heen is a beautiful restaurant with a great harbour view - a great place to treat yourself to gourmet, upscaled Chinese cuisine. We loved our stay and felt very comfortable there - will return.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alisoncheung1
InterContiHK, Manager at InterContinental Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear alisoncheung1,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the InterContinental Hong Kong. We are delighted that you had such a wonderfully memorable experience, and that you enjoyed your room, our world class food and beverage experiences.

We aim to deliver the very highest level of personalised service to all of our guests, and I will gladly pass on your comments to my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the InterContinental Hong Kong very soon.