Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,133 results
All reviews tang court t'ang court food gallery the club lounge one bedroom suite beautiful hotel harbour city turn down service lobby bar concierge team executive room tsim sha tsui late check buffet breakfast ferry shopping hong
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022 via mobile

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the service and care I received at The Langham Hotel from 5/1 to 6/1. My friend and I came to the vacation and which we enjoy our experiences very much.

Especially, Leftly, Johnathan, Brian, Kelly and Samuel. They arranged our check in smooth and swiftly. Besides, they also asked us if anything food is allergic to us and try to recommend food that do not contain those ingredients. We found this really caring. Nevertheless, the cocktail at the lounge which they made to us is incredible! Also, they prepared an birthday surprise to me, not only prepare the birthday cake to me, they also gave me a gift! They gave me the pink roses and sing a birthday song to me. It definitely will be the most warmest and unforgettable birthday experience in The Langham.

Every staff member with whom we came in contact was attentive and nice. It makes us feel like home! Johnathan who are a little bit chubby is very friendly. He always talk with us and ask us do we need any help when he met us, it is really surprised that he recognised us! We have already decided to return to here for our next staycation, which will be next month!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jamie Lam, Other at The Langham, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2022

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback. It is great to hear that you had a great stay with us.

I would also like to thank you for your compliments to the service team from The Langham Club, I would share with the team.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back for another lovely stay at The Langham, Hong Kong in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2022

Start from the enquires before booking, via Facebook messenger, phone calls and emails, we can always feel the sincerity and patience from every staff of the hotel. Special thanks to the staff whom served us during check in at Langham Lounge. He’s very considerate and helpful! He offered a very flexible arrangement to us so we have started a very happy stay till the end : )

Room tip: One-Bedroom-Suite, it’s a England stylish design suite, spacious, very beautiful. Whole WHITE interior design of bathroom is awesome!
1  Thank BreadChan
Jamie Lam, Other at The Langham, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Thank you very much for your encouraging feedback.

Reviewed 2 January 2022

My family had a very pleasant New Year staycation at the hotel. We were able to get early check in and check out. The rooms were very comfortable and clean and we had connecting rooms for our children. Staff were generally friendly and efficient. Breakfast was good in the The Food Gallery. Man Chan gave outstanding service. The Artesian bar was stylish and intimate.
The only thing that spoiled the trip was our dinner at Main St. Deli. When we arrived we were told that the restaurant was fully booked. Only when my wife pressed the issue, were we given a table. At no point in the evening was the restaurant full (the same happened when I tried to reserve dinner at The Food Gallery. I was told the restaurant was fully booked and no walk in. Again, when pressed we were given a table...and the restaurant was never full. I don't know why the restaurants consistently turn away custom...!) But back to the Main St. Deli meal. Service was incredibly slow (for which staff apologised), my son's well done burger was almost raw plus a couple of other details that meant we didn't enjoy the evening. To be blunt, Main St. Deli is poorly managed and I would not frequent it again.
However, that experience aside, we had a very good stay at the hotel...!

1  Thank SteveedwardReynolds

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you found the service from Man to be exceptional, we would share your compliments to him. We have also noted on your comments about Main Street Deli and have addressed to concerned departments. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your stay experience. It would be my pleasure to personally follow up on your next reservation for The Langham, Hong Kong.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 December 2021 via mobile

Totally not good hotel. They do too much cheap price. Quality go down a lot than before.
No recommend.
Restraint was good quality. Good break fast.
But only that’s it.
Lounge service is totally not good at this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jamie Lam, Other at The Langham, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us. Your constructive comments had been addressed. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your stay experience. We sincerely look forward to welcome you back to The Langham, Hong Kong in the near future.

Reviewed 21 December 2021

1. spacious and luxurious room
2. huge bed enough for 2 adults & 1 child
3. nice staff and with prompt action for room services
4. grand design and it really feels like in other countries
5. delicious breakfast and lunch buffet (surprising fresh fruits juice provided during morning buffet)
6. quick arrangement for room during check-in

Review collected in partnership with Langham Hospitality Group
Jamie Lam, Other at The Langham, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and your encouraging feedback.