Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Andy D
Greater London, United Kingdom

Value for money and convenient for shops and metro

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024
Had an excellent refurbished harbour view room. Hotel is very convenient for metro for getting around the sights (metro is simple to use, clean and toilets at every station!).The hotel has many local shops with a Starbucks and Pret just across the road. Enjoyed the nightly 'happy hour' in the bar and found the staff at reception, friendly and helpful.
Date of stay: March 2024
Room Tip: Great for metro and morning Starbucks or Pret coffee.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue

HK$466
15.9 km from Harbour Plaza North Point
View more hotels in Hong Kong
1,822 results
All reviews stayed here for nights underground station bus stop hong kong island harbour concierge asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2024 via mobile

Very easy check in reception extremely quick and polite,we were on the 32 floor not a harbour view but didn’t matter one bit, room very comfortable, tea and coffee making facilities, powerful shower great to relax after a long day
Easy transport links MRT across the road
Buses and tram stops outside the hotel
Will certainly return.

Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Administrative HPNP, Other at Harbour Plaza North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024

Thank you for your compliment and we look forward to welcoming you back to

Reviewed 24 February 2024

I did not enjoy my stay in this hotel. I was put on a floor that was stinking of smoke and where the next day they started changing the wall paper and it looked and smelled terrible.
The laundry service is horrendously expensive and I was forced to go down to the reception to pay for it to have it delivered, they would not wait until I checked out because no deposit had been taken when I had come in the day earlier, as if it was my problem.
At the time of my arrival the escalator was not working and the night guard... was sleeping.
The state of the plugs in the bedrooms is poor and none by the bed so good luck if you want to charge anything close by.
Breakfast is acceptable. Areas fairly convenient with the subway nearby and a 7-Eleven which will save you because you have no room service.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Administrative HPNP, Other at Harbour Plaza North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2024

Thank you for your comment and apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you.
We will further review the matter and hope this won’t adversely affect your opinion of Harbour Plaza North Point and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 September 2023

I spent approximately 900HKD per day during my stay at the Harbour Plaza on North Point, Hong Kong Island. I'd like to provide you with an extensive overview of my experience:

Room Amenities: The room came equipped with an LG TV, but it's important to note that it does not support HDMI connections. Furthermore, the TV was a relatively small 32-inch screen, and it was placed on a rather outdated table.

Internet Connectivity: My experience with the hotel's internet connection was consistently underwhelming. It maintained a frustratingly slow pace, prompting me to request an additional router in order to secure a more dependable and stable connection.

Décor and Ambiance: One striking aspect of the hotel is its decidedly outdated interior design. The wall paint, ceiling, and even the corridors seemed to have retained a style reminiscent of the early 1980s. This appears to be due to a lack of maintenance and modernization. In addition, certain aspects of the room, such as the toilet cover, showed signs of wear and tear, despite their apparent cleanliness. These issues collectively contribute to a hotel experience that might align more with a 2- to 3-star rating.

Lack of Updates: Curiously, I had stayed at this very same hotel 13 years ago, and upon revisiting it recently, I was struck by the fact that there had been no discernible improvements or updates to the property during that time. This lack of progress could be disappointing to returning guests seeking a more contemporary experience.

In summary, taking into account the price I paid, my impression is that the Harbour Plaza in North Point falls short of expectations. It gives the impression of a hotel more in line with a price range of around 300 to 400 HKD per day. While it does offer some basic amenities and services, the outdated interior décor, ongoing WIFI connectivity issues, and the lack of updates over the years are significant drawbacks. Potential guests may wish to explore alternative accommodations if they are seeking a more modern and up-to-date hotel experience while in Hong Kong.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Administrative HPNP, Other at Harbour Plaza North Point, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2024

Reviewed 13 August 2023 via mobile

The Harbour Plaza Hotel in Northpoint was the most pleasant experience ,the room was spectacular,the 30th floor harbour view ,the room was so clean and tidy ,the room services were wonderful,,the hotel staff could not have been more helpful ,we enjoyed the delicious buffet breakfast every morning for 5 days ,the location is very central and easy to get anywhere in Hong Kong , we will definitely come back here,John and Irene.

Room tip: Just stay here it is a very pleasant experience
Date of stay: July 2023

Thank you for your comment. We look forward to welcoming you back to

Reviewed 10 June 2023

I would like to give my praise to the service of the front desk team. I had a 1 week stay in standard room in late May. The room is clean and tidy although the decoration is a bit old-fashioned. My working desk have poor wifi reception, and I was in urgent to make conference calls for work. I call the front desk for support, and I am amazed by how fast and professional their support is. Ms. Jenny from front desk come up with a solution to install a temporary router for my room in less than 5 minutes, and very politely guid me through the usage of the router. I am glad that her support allows me to start my work upon my arrival, and it is her high standard of service that make me decide to reserve for a monthly serviced apartment in this hotel for the coming summer.

Date of stay: May 2023