Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
meimejmaymejen
Quezon City, Philippines

First international trip with my family ❤️

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jun 2024via mobile
This is my family's first international trip. I found this hotel that offers a good rate and a room that can accommodate us all (5 adults and 1 child, 6 years old). We wanted to stay in one room only, as it is hard for us to stay in two different rooms since the adjacent room request is subject to availability.

We arrived at 3 am, and the check-in was so fast. They didn't ask for the incidental deposit, which I read about in other reviews.

We went to our room, but there was a problem with the washroom; there was no cold water, and it wasn't that clean. We could see dust on the sheets. Since we arrived late, we just reported it and slept as we were all tired.

Then, on the next day, they asked us to move to the next room because the room they gave us had a problem. Because of this inconvenience, they gave us complimentary breakfast for our whole stay. We saved HKD 98 per person per day. 😀

The hotel is near the 7/11 and other convenient stores. The MTR is 8 minutes away, but it's hard to walk because there was a typhoon during our travel.

They do not offer birthday amenities as we’re celebrating me and my nephew’s birthdays.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay, and this hotel is perfect for families traveling together who want to stay in one room only.
Date of stay: June 2024
    HK$469
12.6 km from Regal Oriental Hotel
View more hotels in Hong Kong
1,630 results
All reviews kowloon city kai tak superior room mtr hk concierge hong luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2024

酒店忘了給我們薯片及汽水, 要我們親身下來取回; 房間欠了兩份毛巾及梳洗用品, 晚上11點按門鈴,然後黑面地塞給客人。如不是家裡發生事情, 一定不會入住.

Unrespectful service and the room is too old staying in.

Date of stay: June 2024
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com
Reviewed 17 April 2024 via mobile

I am outraged by the horrendous treatment my daddy and I endured from night shift receptionist Ms. Chow during our stay in room 1429 from March 15 to April 17. The room was constantly missing basic amenities, and every time we contacted the front desk, Ms. Chow responded rudely and condescendingly. On the 15th, she callously told my daddy that complimentary drinks/coffee would end the next day, contradicting the hotel's policies given at check-in. When my daddy politely asked for an inspection, Ms. Chow's disgraceful response made us feel like beggars.

This abusive service attitude is completely unacceptable. As paying guests, we deserve professional, respectful treatment, not demeaning behavior that reflects so poorly on your entire establishment. I demand a full investigation and disciplinary action against Ms. Chow. We also expect proper compensation for this subpar experience. If not resolved satisfactorily, I will escalate my complaint and warn future guests about the unprofessional treatment they may face. This problem must be addressed immediately to improve your hotel's service standards.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2024

Absolutely crap hotel in a run down area in need of upgraded and a complete renovation.breafast items were non existent talked to the manager he said he was short staffed breakfast staff not friendly.missing items lol orange juice bread ham sausages soup... Harsh brown were missing.....no room service as room was not cleaned ....this was still the first day.

Room tip: Dump of a hotel worst I've been in my life
Date of stay: April 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Regal Oriental Hotel, General Manager at Regal Oriental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2024

Dear Guest,

Regal Oriental Hotel

Reviewed 22 March 2024

I stayed in the Regal Oriental Hotel (Kowloon City) for 5 nights. The room was big (26 sq. meters) when compared with other hotels in Hong Kong with simliar price. The location was convenient. I took A22 City bus (airprt bus) from the Hong Kong Airport; and I got off at the bus stop named Regal Oriental Hotel. So, there was no confusion for tourists. Walking from the bus stop to the hotel was only about 220 m. The hotel is also close to Sung Wong Toi Subway Train station. That makes it very easy for travellers to visit different places in Hong Kong. There are a lot of restaurants near to the hotel. There are also a McDonald McCafe near to the subway station if you missed burgers and chips. Going back to the Hong Kong Airport was very easy too. It is only 650 m walk (subway to cross the road, no stairway or bridges) to A22 bus stop. It takes about 1 hour (HKD40.80) to the airport. My room was cleaned every day. There was also a sitting area in my room. I will definitely stay in this hotel next time when I visit Hong Kong again.

Date of stay: March 2024
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com
Reviewed 19 March 2024

I reserved two nights for a room with bathtub. However, the staff told me she would upgrade to an "executive" room without bathtub and she said I needed to wait if I still wanted the original room even the time was 3pm checkin time already. It doesn't make sense.

However, that is a floor which the elevator cannot access to. Also, it was still a very common size room with a normal bed. Moreover, I could see it was a room for disabled people before since the design of the toilet is not normal. It is very dissatisfied.

Also, the aircon seems cannot tune the temperature. It keeps very cold so that I need to turn off it.

It is a room which was very disappointed and I believe the staff was intended to give this room without further elaboration. It is a bas experience and I wont come here anymore.

Date of stay: March 2024