6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Agoda.comUS$367
FindHotelUS$367
Mandarin OrientalUS$347
5,653 results
All reviews clipper lounge cafe causette captains bar man wah statue square cake shop in room dining harbour view suite guest relations impeccable service birthday celebration staycation package four seasons memorable stay luxury hotel dim sum buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

I visited Mandarin Grill for the first time, for Saturday brunch! The service was excellent and me and my friends really enjoyed everything so much. Food was outstanding! (Quality and taste) Especially the salmon from the starters, and the steak (wow) love it! Especially thanks to Neil and Kenny for the service, and chef Simon for those delicious amazing food.

Room tip: Try the Mandarin Grill if you can
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 260irish
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2022

Dear 260irish,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Neil, Kenny and Chef Simon. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 July 2022

Definitely one of our top staycation so far. We are so lucky that the Mandarin's team was so generous to let us stay in such a wonderful room for my wife's birthday. The room is so spacious and clean makes she doesn’t want to leave. The restaurant dining is superb. Thanks again for everything and surely will revisit in short future and recommend to others.
(Want to make special thanks to Neil & the waitress we are spoiled for your hospitality. That incident didn’t ruin the evening and surely will revisit again.)

Date of stay: June 2022
3  Thank JeffTAng123
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2022

Dear JeffTAng123,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Neil. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 July 2022 via mobile

I was exhausted and find some time to chill away from work, glad to find the Aubrey the ambiance was Good plus the food especially A4 Wagyu sando that melting in your mouth not to mention the fantasic service of the staff special mention to Eddie , Jeraldine and Daniel very attentive and giving us Excellent recommendations about food and drinks. You guys made my day!!
Will definitely come back thank you

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 127candy

Dear 127candy,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience at The Aubrey and our service, recognized Eddie, Jeraldine and Daniel. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 July 2022

Overall, it is a very good hotel with excellent services and facilities in Hong Kong. I feel very comfortable to stay here, and the customer service is one of the very best in town! The food is also very delicious, especially The Aubrey.

Room tip: quieter floor, good view
2  Thank Inspiration98806
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2022

Dear Inspiration98806,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

This hotel is customer oriented and provide tailor made service for customer providing continuous support!
I love the service level and wonderful suite with thr amazing bathroom here!

Highly recommend the harbour view suite!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elamysh
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear Elamysh,