5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
travelup.comUS$762
Hotels.comUS$421
Trip.comUS$421
Agoda.comUS$421
FindHotelUS$421
ZenHotels.comUS$661
5,557 results
All reviews clipper lounge cafe causette captains bar man wah statue square cake shop in room dining harbour view suite guest relations room service impeccable service birthday celebration staycation package four seasons memorable stay luxury hotel dim sum
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2022 via mobile

Nice room and staff.
Staff were very helpful and arranged the room type we preferred.
The room is classy and comfortable. Also it was typhoon signal no. 8 during our check out, and they allowed us to check out late as well.
Buffet Breakfast is great.

2  Thank 637agnesc
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2022

Dear 637agnesc,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

I came to your hotel again, this time I tried the tour of early check in and late departure, and the service quality is still very satisfactory. From the moment I stepped in, I already felt that you took care of us, front desk shirley lee and Christy lam, We have already handled the formalities for us very quickly. This is the third time to play. In July, we will have our birthday accommodation experience. Vivian yung has been dealing with us when we haven't checked in. I really want to praise the front desk service for its excellent quality. We checked in and prepared again, and felt that the service quality was good. We were also introduced and led by the staff. The service attitude made us feel at home. The bathroom in the hotel is really comfortable, and the staff is attentive and considerate. This time the sea view room is still Again absolutely compliments the beauty. We are very satisfied with all your immediate follow-up, thanks a lot to the whole front desk and reservation department, thank you for making my holiday happy

thank you for your arrangement as vivian yung , we was very happy, very satisfied of the
Delicious cheese cake

mo fans 送的chocolate so good

生日再次去文華慶祝之旅

再次到你們酒店玩,今次試玩這個早入住遲走之旅,而服務質素仍然真的令人十分滿意,由踏入一刻我已感覺到你們對我們的照顧,前台shirley lee and Christy lam,已很快為我們辦理手續,今次係第3次玩,在7月份進行我們生日的住宿體驗,vivian yung 在未入住時已不停為我們處理,真的要稱讚前台服務十分有質素,為我們再次入住及準備,感覺服務質素良好,亦有員工介紹同帶領,服務態度讓我們感到賓至如歸的深刻印象,而且酒店的浴室真的好舒適,而且員工服務殷切,服務貼心,今次海景房間仍然再次絕對讚美的美感。你們的所有即時跟進令我們十分滿意,好多謝整個前台及訂房部,謝謝你們令我假期都感到開心

vivian yung多謝你的安排,好開心,十分滿意
好好味的cake同文華朱古力

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank yuki121tam

Dear yuki121tam,

Reviewed 3 July 2022 via mobile

CS is prefect, they had handled my problems soon, but also being nice in every moment. Environment is great, I mean in-room, or their equipments, e.g. gym room, swimming pool. Each single parts which they had make it clean and grace, I would highly recommend that to everyone who want to have comfortable stay.

1  Thank Maxima C

Dear Maxima C,

Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

That is such an excellent service!
Specially thanks to Harrison Vera, who arranged everything for my family. All staff is friendly and helpful!
You can’t imagine all details they prepared!
The Mandarin Grill +Bar Manager, Neil, is amiable and careful!
We will be back very soon!

Room tip: One more thing: You must taste the Beef Wellington at Grill + Bar! The Man Wah Chinese restaurant is Amazing in addition.
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DavyL125

Dear DavyL125,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Enrico. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 2 July 2022

I am not such a staycation person but I do appreciate my experience in Mandarin Oriental. Such an honor that we are upgraded on top of my staycation package. The suite was gorgeous, with the perfect weather, we can enjoy the nice view and photographs over the balcony. It's very classic and traditional but it's neat and decent!! It was impressive that they do delivering through the little secret door, it was very thoughtful that not disturbing the guess at all. Bathroom was huge and bathtub was stunning and lovely. It's perfect even for a family of three . It's peaceful and nice view at the business side over night time (a personal prefer Lol)

I spent my time at "The Chinnery" the Bristish traditional restaurant at the hotel. Very cosy and delicious, especially the beef tartare and tandoori, they are my favorite .

Overall, I did really enjoy my time in Mandarin Oriental. Good room service, staffs are real professional and friendly, good food, and super warm. Plus it's very convenient!

Thank you MO!!