5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$287
Agoda.comUS$287
ExpediaUS$287
FindHotelUS$287
travelup.comUS$484
Hotels.comUS$287
5,308 results
All reviews clipper lounge cafe causette captains bar man wah statue square cake shop staycation package in room dining guest relations harbour view suite room service impeccable service birthday celebration four seasons luxury hotel buffet breakfast dim sum
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2022

Thank you for the heart-warming experience during my stay. Room was arranged as requested to a nice view and with baby amenities. I very surprised they concerne my baby safety and make some protection in different area. Staff Bonita have a excellent service to introducethe room and she ready a ball pit for my kid.
Although no dining in provided, I loved the in-room dinning experience as well. I want to thank all the staff who served us during the stay. I look forward to coming back soon. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2022

Dear anthonyclip,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Bonita. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 January 2022

Thanks for giving me a excellent birthday, it was surprise to open the door! Thanks Bonita Cheung, helping me to decorate the room, and preparing some delicious deserts. Unfortunately, due to the government policy , we couldn’t enjoy the dinner buffet, wish all the best when I come next time.

1  Thank Wing0212
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear Wing0212,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated our service and recognized Bonita. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

As titled, a stay with close to zero complaints and full of praises.

Everything was great except when night duty manager Jerome rejected my request for candle and matches for the simple purpose of a birthday celebration. Whilst his reasoning was sound initially, he couldn’t respond appropriately nor reasonably to further probing. His brash and heck care attitude made the conversation even more distasteful.

Otherwise it would have been a perfect stay. Check in service was excellent. Amenities had an oriental touch. Meals were good. All staff except one had been professional.

1  Thank bloodyannoying

Dear bloodyannoying,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We have duly noted your feedback after your recent stay. Please accept our humble apologies for any inconvenience caused. This is by no means characteristic of the type of service we like to give our guests and kindly rest assured all of the issues highlighted in your survey response will be reviewed and corrected and appropriate actions taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur again.

Apart from the above, I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 January 2022

Been to this amazing property on my Birthday. It was an amazing experience. Vivien arranged all my requirements before arriving to the hotel. We were given upgrade and a fantastic birthday set up on arrival. Thank you Vivien for taking care of my stay. Also thanks to another female team members ( sorry forgot her name ) who was very kind, professional. Booked our swimming pool slot, suggest dining options nd send some more amenities and etc..

We went for breakfast ( ofcourse it was included with the room package). One of the best breakfast in HK that I had.

The best one was we had dinner in The Aubrey, wow wow... It was THE best dinner I had in HK. Best service, amazing drinks ( cocktails were TOP) and best view. And thank you Enrico the GM for giving special care and unforgettable experience. Looking forward for another experience soon.

Overall everything was fantabulous ...

Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank yoloman2020
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear yoloman2020,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, highlighted your dinner in The Aubrey and recognized Enrico. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 January 2022

We have prepared to celebrate our anniversary in MO, Hong Kong. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, she gave me a call ahead of my arrival and see anything she can help to arrange. She and her team help to arrange decoration and flower delivery to the room even at 10:00pm to prepare the surprise. Sweet and smooth in action ! She offered a upgrade to the Seaview room due to my special situation, the room is big and clean with a tremendous view to Kowloon. The shower, the bedsheet quality is the best among all other 5 star hotel I have visited in Hong Kong. Nothing to complaint with and many to appreciate. Look for the staff Vera from guest relationship if you need any arrangement. She is very very helpful !! Overall I will give 11/10 to the whole journey !!!

1  Thank kai122234

Dear kai122234,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Vera. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.