7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$268
travelup.comUS$494
Agoda.comUS$268
Hotels.comUS$268
FindHotelUS$268
Booking.comUS$268
5,423 results
All reviews clipper lounge cafe causette captains bar man wah statue square cake shop in room dining guest relations harbour view suite room service impeccable service birthday celebration staycation package four seasons memorable stay luxury hotel buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2022

We have prepared to celebrate our anniversary in MO, Hong Kong. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, she gave me a call ahead of my arrival and see anything she can help to arrange. She and her team help to arrange decoration and flower delivery to the room even at 10:00pm to prepare the surprise. Sweet and smooth in action ! She offered a upgrade to the Seaview room due to my special situation, the room is big and clean with a tremendous view to Kowloon. The shower, the bedsheet quality is the best among all other 5 star hotel I have visited in Hong Kong. Nothing to complaint with and many to appreciate. Look for the staff Vera from guest relationship if you need any arrangement. She is very very helpful !! Overall I will give 11/10 to the whole journey !!!

1  Thank kai122234
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear kai122234,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Vera. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

MO always has my heart with their impeccable service. I have stayed at Landmark MO for numerous times but it was my first time staying at this MO. From booking enquiry to check-in, my questions were answered and worries taken care of. Chloe at the reception made me feel welcome and pampered. We were all wearing masks but I could feel her smile through the conversation we had.

I got the best of both world with city view as well as Seaview in the Statue Square View Room. The verandah was a perfect place to work and relax. One suggestion I have is to switch the position of the couch and the working desk so you can see the ferris wheel Seaview while lounging on the couch.

Thank you for a lovely stay MO. I feel rejuvenated and well taken care of. Everyone went above and beyond to help. I can't wait to be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank JudithL858

Dear JudithL858,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Chloe. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 14 January 2022

It was our first time staying with Mandarin Oriental, but it was not well planned as it’s a very last minute decision to have a staycation on the day. I am sure we will stay again since all hospitality from all staff, especially Vicki, has made us become MO fan.

We went there quite late after a long day of work. All explanations about the package and arrangement included the dinner table, etc., from Front Desk, have given us a wonderful experience from the beginning of our stay. We could see receptionists are well trained by their supervisor or manager ( sorry, the force of habit).

Of course, we have to highlight and raise compliments and truly thank Vicki, who proactively offered us an extension of checkout time. We only aimed to ask for cable to connect the phone to tv, which usually we bring by ourselves if we have a plan for a staycation. After we mentioned it, of course, she arranged to send us the cable. Beyond that, she noted our late arrival, and we were tired after a busy day. Vicki offered us the late checkout before the conversation ended. This personal touch shows her passion for hospitality.

The room is fantastic with a lovely view and a stable wifi connection. We had comfort and sound sleep. Also, the restaurant service was excellent, and the dinner and breakfast were tasty. Overall this is a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: January 2022
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear Christy F,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Vicki. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

Just have had a birthday celebration Staycation at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong.
Out Staycation journey started with a whole-hearted welcoming by Assistant Front Desk Manger Vivien Law, who always prepared all the issues I want before my arrival.

Due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 that dinner is restricted at Restaurant, we ordered In-room dining with dishes from Chinnery, which were very delicious.

Thanks to the MO Club manager, Hannak Mok, and her team including Acrmomd, who prepared a “Surprise” to me during my breakfast at MO Club.

Special thanks also to Man Wah Restaurant Manager Stephen and his whole team including Arthur, Andrew and Macro, who made us have had an enjoyable lunch at Man Wah.

In view of travel restrictions between countries in a foreseeable future, I highly recommend to have a City Escape Staycation at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong to relax. We have already planned to have another weekend Staycation in Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong next month.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DrTUNG
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Dear DrTUNG,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Vivien, Hannah, Arthur, Andrew and Macro . We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 January 2022

Most five-star hotels seem to be clones of branches in other cities despite their attempts to convince us otherwise! Many strive to distinguish themselves as being trendy. Thankfully one at least has retained its character! Time to express a bit of appreciation as Oriental demonstrates impeccable style and superior standards. Oriental is my favorite hotel since Okura Tokyo was cruelly knocked down!

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VANILLASKYYY

Dear VANILLASKYYY,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated our service. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.