7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
travelup.comUS$494
ExpediaUS$268
Agoda.comUS$268
Hotels.comUS$268
FindHotelUS$268
Booking.comUS$268
5,423 results
All reviews clipper lounge cafe causette captains bar man wah statue square cake shop in room dining guest relations harbour view suite room service impeccable service birthday celebration staycation package four seasons memorable stay luxury hotel buffet breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

Just have had a birthday celebration Staycation at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong.
Out Staycation journey started with a whole-hearted welcoming by Assistant Front Desk Manger Vivien Law, who always prepared all the issues I want before my arrival.

Due to recent outbreak of COVID-19 that dinner is restricted at Restaurant, we ordered In-room dining with dishes from Chinnery, which were very delicious.

Thanks to the MO Club manager, Hannak Mok, and her team including Acrmomd, who prepared a “Surprise” to me during my breakfast at MO Club.

Special thanks also to Man Wah Restaurant Manager Stephen and his whole team including Arthur, Andrew and Macro, who made us have had an enjoyable lunch at Man Wah.

In view of travel restrictions between countries in a foreseeable future, I highly recommend to have a City Escape Staycation at Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong to relax. We have already planned to have another weekend Staycation in Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong next month.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DrTUNG
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Dear DrTUNG,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Vivien, Hannah, Arthur, Andrew and Macro . We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 January 2022

Most five-star hotels seem to be clones of branches in other cities despite their attempts to convince us otherwise! Many strive to distinguish themselves as being trendy. Thankfully one at least has retained its character! Time to express a bit of appreciation as Oriental demonstrates impeccable style and superior standards. Oriental is my favorite hotel since Okura Tokyo was cruelly knocked down!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VANILLASKYYY

Dear VANILLASKYYY,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated our service. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

Mandarin , So nice room decoration , wonderful service by Tim and Vivian , they are very helpful . It’s a romantic and wonderful experience . Hope can visit here on every important day and anniversary day .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank carrietB1546SL
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Dear carrietB1546SL,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 January 2022

It’s always feeling warm and comfortable when I return. All the staff are amazing and professional which made me feel so warm. The room is spacious with a beautiful harbour view. The in-room dining breakfast also never goes wrong when you wake up in the morning. Thank you Front Desk Team Vicki Chan & Stella Chan who take good care of us and we really appreciated your excellent hospitality. Definitely will come back very soon!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank k_travelholic

Dear k_travelholic,

Thank you very much for visiting Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are thrilled to read that you had an overall enjoyable experience with us, appreciated the dining experience and our service, recognized Vicki and Stella. We greatly appreciate your kind patronage. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 January 2022

We arrived before the check-in time but we were pleasantly surprised that not only our room was ready but we also received an upgrade to the harbour view room. Overall it has been a very pleasant stay and the experience throughout has been excellent. Every aspects of the staycation, including room, f&b and services have been exceptional.

1  Thank Dream608312
Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Dear Dream608312,