Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
    Ovolo Central(Hong Kong)
    • Breakfast included
    Excellent 5/5
    3,109 results
    All reviewsclipper loungecafe causettecaptains barman wahhermes toiletriesoriental suitecake shopbest hotels in the worldroom servicefour seasonsturn down servicetop floorfavorite hoteljet lagluxury hotela harbour view roomconcierge desk
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Great Experience. From check in to check out nothing to complain. People are very nice. Rooms are very well designed. They also upgraded me. Room amenities are very good. I used the Clipper lounge there also service was good. Good location as well.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
    3  Thank Parikshith A
    JSHongKong, Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2015

Dear Parikshith A,

Thank you for staying with us recently on your business trip and for sharing your comments. I will take this opportunity and relate your kind words to our team, as it serves as a great encouragement for us to continuously improve our standards.

Thank you very much again and we look forward to welcoming back soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

A timeless masterpiece. Should not be missed whether it is for business or pleasure. From the moment you enter to the moment you leave, the team makes your stay effortless. It has one of best grilled sandwiches I've had. Cafe Causette has the best of local and international food. Easy access to Central and IFC.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    2  Thank Nicholas G

Dear Nicholas G,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent business trip and for sharing your kind words with us. I am thrilled to read your compliments and I will definitely relate your positive comments to our team as I am sure they will be as pleased as I am.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Excellent hotel, staff sensational, the room smelt a bit musty but the temperature in HK at this time of the year is very humid. A snack and cake at the cake shop was incredible with service excellent. This is a wonderful hotel with the old world charm...first staying there in 1963. We always stay at the Mandarin for the simple reason of it being one of the best Hotels in the world.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    1  Thank William M
    JSHongKong, Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2015

Dear William M,

Thank you for staying with us recently, and for sharing your comments here. I am thrilled to read that you have been staying with us when we first open in 1963 and you rank us as one of your favourite hotel in the World.

Your continued support and over the years is a huge compliment and we can't wait to welcome you back to your Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong family again.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Everything about this hotel is good. The rooms are lovely, bathrooms very good staff excellent. The food is very good too especially the chicken spicy rice dish. Very well located . Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: December 2014
    1  Thank ARCHIEJESS

Dear ARCHIEJESS,

Thank you very much for staying with us this past December and thoroughly enjoying your stay with us, appreciating along the way our exceptional colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you again to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

The hotel organised a transfer from the Airport, as soon as we landed we were met by our Chauffeur who quickly directed us to our 's' class Mercedes. The car had individual reclining seats and our driver handed us a list of music to choose from for the journey. As soon as we arrived in the hotel we were greeted by a member of staff who took us directly to our luxurious room. The hotel staff had already our luggage in the room and enquired if we wanted help to unpack. The many restaurants provided fabulous food for breakfast lunch and dinner, staff couldn't do enough to help. The spa was incredible, after a long flight I had treated myself to a massage and it certainly didn't disappoint! The reason I did not give a 5 star rating for my stay was because, one night we were going for dinner and I decided to wear an expensive pair of jeans with a dressy top and heels and I wasn't allowed into their more casual restaurants, to say I was embarrassed was an understatement! The hotel suggested that they would bring food to my room, that was even more embarrassing! Obviously I scurried to my room and quickly changed into a dress, but unfortunately it had put a bit of a dampener on the evening! In saying that that hotel was beautiful and I will know their strict dress codes for again!

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
    1  Thank Claire M
    JSHongKong, Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

Dear Claire M,

Thank you for staying with us with your loved one in September last year and for sharing your kind words with us. I am happy to read that you had a wonderful experience from the time you landed into HK to your visit at our 5 star spa and everything in between.

However, I regret to hear about the embarrassing situation that you faced. Please be assured that we are looking into enhancing our best practices and try our very best to communicate with our guests on dress codes at our outlets in advance to avoid any disappointment.

Thank you once again and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong.