“Great restuarant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Reviewed 24 August 2017

There are many restuarants to choose from but very few have a queue outside like Dimpal . The food quality is excellent , I had the chicken tikka masala and our girls shared a rack of ribs which they really enjoyed . Service was excellent and the manager was very attentive , I would highly recommend this restaurant.

3  Thank pwmWindsor

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly with extremely good Indian food. It was one of the best Chicken Tikka Masala I had eaten for my life. Although the drink price was unbelievably expensive compare to England, the food price was very reasonable. I will go back for sure if I have the chance.

3  Thank Yoshiruoshan Y
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My boyfriend and I ate at this Nepalese/Italian restaurant, which I loved and he found to be fair. Since he's Indian, he thinks he is more qualified to judge Nepalese food (and since I think Indian and Nepalese taste exactly the same, I'm immediately disqualified!)

Nonetheless, he certainly managed to eat the leftovers! And leftovers we had because we had no idea the portions would be so large. We had vegetables pakoras, chicken tikka pizza (I agree, this was the least favorite- not much chicken and it wasn't quite “tikka” enough), spinach and chicken risotto (plenty of huge chunks of chicken!), cheese naan and seems like something else, but I forgot now.

The restaurant must be a local favorite, because there were a few others similar to this one that were empty or almost empty, but this one had a guy outside greeting people, asking how the food was when they left. Inside you'll probably have to share a table, and when we left, still relatively early, there were people outside waiting to get in.

Service is excellent, too. It was amazing watching them work as a team and serve everyone so quickly and yet friendly!

3  Thank Felicia D
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Best chicken tikka masala in Hong Kong! Service is excellent, staff are fantastic make you feel very welcome. Haven't been to a restaurant in Hong Kong with such friendly, helpful, and kind staff like they have in dimpal fusion. I wish I sat in the restaurant more but mainly got delivery on a daily bases through out my year in Hong Kong. Just want to say big thank you. Wish you had a restaurant in Northern Ireland (uk) will be first restaurant il eat in when I visit Hong Kong in the future. Cheers

3  Thank Jill R
Reviewed 16 June 2017

During my trip for a meeting in Hong Kong this June, staying at BP International hotel, I just discovered the place - didn't see any reviews before. I was glad to find the place who serve, Indian, Western, Turkish etc., with a bar, what more can you ask.
So, sat down and ordered a drink and doner kebab, later saw they serve soup, so ordered again for the soup, the daily special was onion soup. This is one of the best onion soup i ever tasted - so the kebab was served in two parts with foil wrapped and started to eat one part with the knife and fork, the cute tall waitress was keeping an eye on my struggle to eat the kebab, I could say she was impressed when I finished one part. To her relief I started to eat the other part with my hand by unwrapping the foil as i eat, and this is right way to eat a kebab!
The bill came and NO service charge! So tip generously as it's a GREAT restaurant!

3  Thank Ghazi3