“Wonderful brunch experience”

Ranked #55 of 10,712 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Inspired by the iconic food markets of Asia and Europe, with their vibrant atmosphere and abundant fresh produce, Hotel ICON presents a restaurant unlike any other. The Market's open kitchens serve international delights from antipasti to laksas to grilled beef. With separate sections for Deli, Sashimi, Hong Kong, Eastern and Western cuisine + Desserts, you can browse at your leisure. For special occasions, The Market's private dining room seats 15 people.
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We came for Mothers' Day brunch...what amazing green space spread throughout the hotel lobby and even at The Market. Wide variety of food offerings include the rare find of Peking duck. Cold buffet include smoked salmon, mussels, shrimp, king crab legs. Hot buffet selection had personal sized Hainanese chicken (yum), sea coconut soup...many local favorite and western staples such as salad, beets, etc. They are known for their durian dessert...with real durian fruits for the durian lovers in our group.

1  Thank MK330
durier, Director of Food & Beverage at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear MK330

Thank you for choosing The Market and it was our great pleasure to celebrate Mother's day with you and your family.

I am more than happy to learn that you satisfied with the food selection, especially for the durian desserts created by our Executive Pastry Chef Danny Ho. Your support will definitely encourage us to keep it up.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

The Market is Hotel ICON's all day dine in. I had my breakfast throughout the entire of my stay at the hotel there. It offers variety of menu items when it comes to bakery. However, very limited options for vegiterian or vegan. Also, it served the same menu items for breakfast every single day.

The ambient is just awesome, and you can have outdoor sittings as well.

1  Thank Abdullah A

Dear Abudullah A

Thank you for choosing Hotel ICON during your stay in Hong Kong and taking the time to share your opinion with us.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere at The Market. Your valued feedback has been shared with our team for further improvement.

Please feel free to contact me directly should I can be assisted of any future reservation. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

Amazingly varied breakfast, mixture of the best of western and eastern food (pancakes to wontons), everything very fresh and very tasty. Service brilliant. Advice: eat out on terrace.

1  Thank mukdennnis
durier, Director of Food & Beverage at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear mukdennnis

Thank you very much for your glowing review!

I am more than happy to hear that you are satisfied with the food selection and service. Your valued compliments has been passed to the team to recognize their efforts.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I had heard really good things about this place before coming to Hong Kong so I had high expectations. I can say that it did not disappoint. The variety and quality of the food was top notch. The food was presented in a lovely fashion and only served to increase the experience. Would definitely recommend a visit, especially for a special occasion or your first time in Hong Kong.

1  Thank onfinalapproach
durier, Director of Food & Beverage at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear onfinalapproach

Thank you for dining at The Market during your stay in Hong Kong.

I am delighted to read that you had an enjoyable experience here, and that you are satisfied with the food selection too. Your valued compliment will definitely help us to move forward.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast buffet I have seen in Hong Kong. Big buffet with Western and Asian food. Free sparkling wine. Of course all of this has its price.

durier, Director of Food & Beverage at The Market, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Dear NCGia

Thank you for your glowing review!

I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable breakfast at The Market, and that you enjoyed the food selection too. Your valued compliments will definitely help us to move forward.

Please do let me know if I can be assisted for a future reservation. We look forward to seeing you again soon.