“Fun for kids indeed”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The dinner on 13th August was one of the greatest dinning experience with my friends and family members. Apart from fun-book, waiter was so nice giving our kids some fresh & soft flour doughs to knead. Our kids did enjoy the wonderful moments learning the natural source of making pizza. The quality of Le Rose pizza and spaghetti of clam-in-shell was still outstanding, which have become my wife's favourite dishes in PizzaExpress.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Before arriving at our hotel, we walked by this restaurant which looked great from the outside. As it was already late we wanted a quick good bite around the corner, and this was it. It's part of a chain which doesn't say anything about their quality. We had a set menu for two, the pizza was a little smaller than average I think but nevertheless pretty decent with fresh ingredients. Staff is good too, prices are average according to western standards.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Great friendly service that was really efficient! Highly recommended for a Sunday dinner with the kids.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Pizza Express is a family favourite and the menu often changes. We enjoyed the dough balls entree with garlic butter and pesto dip, and Margarita Pizza as a main. We were pleasantly surprised with the new addition of Spaghetti Gamberitti to the mains as well. The combination of spaghetti, prawns, broccolini and cream sauce was fantastic and will now be my new favourite.
Jamuna (the captain) was very accomodating when we said we were hungry and got our food out quickly. The vibe of Wing Fung street is cool and the service was on point. We'll be back!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Food is so good. However, waitress's service was not good, she acted like that she didn't want to serve me. I saw some tables which no one was using. I wanted to change seat and asked politely. The waitress said no because it was Sunday and too many bookings. I said ok, never mind. Then when I finished my dinner, those tables were still available, served no one. Then why don't let me change seats?!