“Over priced normal food”

Cuisine Cuisine at the Mira Hong Kong
Reserve with Chope
Cuisine Cuisine at the Mira Hong Kong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #147 of 11,978 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Michelin-starred contemporary Cantonese and Chinese cuisine prepared by award-winning Chef Yu awaits discerning diners at Cuisine Cuisine at The Mira. Set against elegant décor with a cellar of the world’s finest wines, Cuisine Cuisine at The Mira offers a unique, modern dining experience that is a play on some of the most demanding Cantonese culinary traditions. In a setting of contemporary Asian elegance, Cuisine Cuisine at The Mira serves up Michelin-starred cuisine prepared to perfection.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Suitable for business lunch or dinner

But the value of food is seriously not worth it. Imagine a plate of noodle costs 300 HKD! Where other places you can eat a buffet a pax!

I failed to see how it can garner such high review, definitely overpriced, normal taste food and normal presentation..

Date of visit: November 2018
TheMiraHK, Business Unit Head at Cuisine Cuisine at the Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Scenic38965805678
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to learn that we did not live up to your expectations. I will certainly work with our team to create some wow elements for our guests and hope to welcome you back in the future.
Best regards

Reviewed 27 October 2018

my friend recommend this restaurant to me ,we just love it ,food is incredibly yummy ;made from the heart ,you can taste the difference ,plus lovely service ,thank you all at cuisine cuisine

Date of visit: October 2018
TheMiraHK, Business Unit Head at Cuisine Cuisine at the Mira Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear blossom20132013
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am glad that you also enjoyed our food and service and it is my honor to be your favorite restaurant in Hong Kong! Look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Best wishes

Reviewed 16 October 2018

My we had lunch booked here during a two-night stopover in Hong Kong en route to Japan, and what a pleasant lunch it was. We had booked for 11.30 and were given a banquette seat when we arrived, allowing us both to survey the dining room. We ordered one Set Lunch @ HK$418 and one Chef's Set Lunch @ HK$528 (both included a glass of wine). Everything we had was delicious and the waiter/waitresse we had were both helpful and professional. Looking at some of the reviews recently on Tripadvisor I wonder if we were at the same restaurant. Anyway, I can only report on our own experience and it was completely positive. Will return when back in Hong Kong.

Date of visit: September 2018

Dear Tablepourdeux
Thanks so much for your honest feedback and I am delighted to hear your wonderful experience at Cuisine Cuisine. Please come visit us again should your travels bring you back to Hong Kong and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Best regards

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Extensive Chinese menu with dishes that suit European testes.

We had evening meal of sweet and sour pork, fried chicken, vegetables and special fried rice dish, plus lots of jasmine tea

All the food was delicious and the service was excellent and efficient.

Bill was a little on the high side - probably on a par with Flower Drum in Melbourne, total cost for two was HKD 999.00

We were the only Europeans dining there on a saturday night - it appeared that most diners were staying at the hotel.

We had difficulty finding the restaurant but felt the dining experience was worth it.

Dear John j
Thanks a lot for your splendid review. I am so pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable dinner at our Michelin-recommended Cuisine Cuisine! Hope to welcome you back next time.
Warm regards

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Superb dining atmosphere, lots of local people here so that tells you how good the food must be. Because of our gluten intolerance Chef stemmed us a whole Grouper fish with local stir fried veggies and the best special fried rice I have ever had. The food is not cheap but it is authentic and so so delicious? So often we find the wine list does not match the food - not on this case. We chose Prosecco to complement our meal - what a discover delightful and a pudding wine for afters which was very special. Service was faultless the staff were so professional and attentive they were a delight. What a lovely evening we had. For those of you not gluten intolerant there are so many options to choose from and judging from the standard of food we saw being served out of the kitchen you won't be sorry you tried this restaurant.

Dear TheFamer
Thanks so much for your heartwarming review! I am so thrilled to hear that you had such an amazing dining experience at Cuisine Cuisine and our team has delivered an impeccable service to you. I truly appreciate your recommendations to the TripAdvisor community and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Warm wishes