“Good food nice staffs ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Peak
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The noodle was quite good and the atmosphere is also good.

The staffs were friendly and asked about our preference which was very nice.

It’s a good choice in this touristic place.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We stumbled onto this place in the mall by the peak. Its apparently where all the workers up there eat and I can see why. It was cheap and delicious. It is cash only, so be sure to have some cash on you, but you just cant go wrong. Everything the three of us ordered was amazing. The server was so kind and friendly despite the language barrier. Its obviously some sort of chain, and it did have an english menu, but dont go snobby on that and give it a try!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I happened on this place in Hong Kong on my last trip... I was super hungry, and it was close to my hotel. There was a small queue to get in, which I always take as a good thing. It was fairly crowded inside, and I was sat at a table, sharing with a family of six.
Watching them hand-make the noodles, how could I not try them out?
I’m happy to say, it was a great choice.
The style was pretty plain... just the noodles in a particular flavour base or oil.
However, the texture of the noodles lifts it up two notches for me.
The texture of noodles is fantastic, and left me feeling very full.
What a lovely surprise!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I love the consistency of their noodle and the broth was nice as well; meat was tender and complemented the noodles very well. I think they deserve their michelin star

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The noodle is good (4 stars), but they serve bad (1 star), like we are invincible to them.
Many good review for this restaurant, but not for me.
We try signature wonton noodle, the taste is good. The tea they serve taste so different, not acceptable with our tongue.

Date of visit: December 2017