“Saturday night's alright for fighting”
Review of Old China Hand - CLOSED

Old China Hand
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 30 July 2015

The Old China Hand is an institution that has gone through many changes of management and ownership. Located on Lockhart Road and with an open frontage onto that road, you get to see and experience all that walks through that part of Wanchai.

Personally, the Old China Hand is not for me as I prefer to drink in Wanchai, off of Lockhart Road, but everyone to their own.

1  Thank SteveHK_8

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Stopped at the institution that is the OCH for a pre-wedding pint-for-the-road. Not much to say other than cold beer on tap and a juke box that played The Final Countdown - exactly what we were looking for !

1  Thank Dumpers
Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to catch the match and I walked past the branch at Tsim Sha Shui.

Good drinks, good location with nice view of HK city skyline, live music from next door and good service.

Very chill place to hangout and watch soccer while enjoying the breeze and beer.

The Southern Comfort and Sprite is a MUST TRY!

Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

We were here for the Hong Kong Rugby sevens. If you want to get drunk all night and have breakfast in one place this is the place. Spilling out on to the street all night no closing time. We left at 2am came back at 9am still drinks and loud music. If you like that kinda thing this is the place. English breakfast or burgers. Hookers hanging out kinda of sureal but then again Wan Chai is sureal during the Sevens.

Reviewed 25 March 2015 via mobile

We ordered the large full English breakfast. It was good in my opinion but the atmosphere in there was pretty seedy this was in the afternoon. Not much happening but I suspect there were a few working girls in this bar. Which made it awkward. Otherwise it would be a decent place to eat at.