The Upper House(Hong Kong)
US$548
US$405
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$204
US$214
US$548
US$518
  • Restaurant
Mojo Nomad Aberdeen Harbour(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$59
Agoda.com
3,808 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungetallest hotelladies and gentlementin lung heenhighest bar in the worldanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managericc buildingkowloon stationspecial thanksguest relationsswimming poolfront office managercorner suite
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Customer service at the club lounge was excellent. They surprised us with a complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates in our room for our wedding anniversary. The hotel restaurants were very high quality and in my opinion pretty over priced, however there are thousands of dining options in the local area.

Room Tip: Rooms with a harbor view are incredible.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TravellingLots2017
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear TravellingLots2017,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I am thrilled to read that you have chosen to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us. I would like to extend my sincerest congratulations on your joyful occasion. The Club Lounge at The Ritz-Carlton is indeed one-of-a-kind, I am glad that you enjoyed our personalized services as well as the wine and chocolates. At The Ritz-Carlton, we continuously seek improvement, thus your comments are highly appreciated.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to many more celebrations to come.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

You cherish the little details when you travel the world 6X per year for business... it’s always comforting when hoteliers make you feel welcomed as if your home.. few hotels do that in the world better than The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong. If your able to experience a massage at “ the tallest spa in the world”. It’s location is irrelevant to the therapeutic expertise of “ Pam” who is by far the best therapist I know globally. Club lounge views, food and service are second to none especially when “Beer” is working to ensure every attention to detail is perfectly managed. The Italian restaurant on property is exceptional ... Even though I have family in Repulse Bay who insist I stay with them when in HKG- I make it a point to spend a few days at this property... few other Ritz Carlton’s in the world compare .. Bravo (Xiexie) would be an understatement!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank OntheMive
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear OntheMive,

Thank you very much for your superb review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality tremendously. At The Ritz-Carlton, our Ladies and Gentlemen spare no effort in providing the finest personal service and facilities for our guests and to ensure that their stay is comfortable.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Not much to say about this hotel that hasn't already been said online. My girlfriend and I were guests here in December 2017 during a 2-day layover on Hong Kong. Originally we had booked the property here because the idea of sleeping 100 floors above ground seemed like a unique opportunity for us but the hotel provided so much more than that.

Unfortunately, we both became became ill during the 15 hour flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong and when we arrived at the hotel around 8:00 in the morning it was also discovered that we left a bag on the Express Train from the airport. Not only was the hotel staff kind enough to check us in early and take extraordinary care of us during our stay (bringing bread, soups and tea without us even asking) but somehow one of the front desk agents was able to track down our lost bag for us.

I wish our trip to HK would have been more enjoyable as we spent two days sick and cooped up in our room, but the hotel is absolutely stunning and the staff really goes out of their way to make sure you are as comfortable as possible. If you are able, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Hong Kong.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EbonyTatas

Dear EbonyTatas,

Thank you very much for your tremendous review.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality as well as our impeccable service. Our Ladies and Gentlemen are dedicated to providing genuine care and comfort to our prestigious guests, who will always feel like home.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

This was a very nice stay at the Ritz in Hong Kong. The hotel was great located at the tallest building in Hong Kong. The staff was amazing and very friendly. The hotel is directly connected to Elements shopping mall which one of the nicest in Hong Kong and also has an access to Kowloon MRT station. The breakfast buffet was incredible and offers so many options and a spectacular view! As for the rooms, they were not perfect. I expected them to be more beautiful, but they were ok.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marafi_Qatar

Dear Marafi_Qatar,

Thank you very much for your generous review.

I am elated to hear that you enjoyed our room experience as much as our impeccable service from our Ladies and Gentlemen. We work tirelessly to ensure that all the needs and desires of our guests are being met to their satisfaction. Please accept our sincere apologies for not being able to meet up with your expectations on the room. We are always searching for methods to achieve higher standards so your kind feedback is greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to re-gain your trust.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

we booked 1 night in the Ritz as we planned to see the hotel before we commit to long time reservation. we decided to leave the hotel from the first day.
it started with the receptionist who pushed me to pay additional 2000 dollars per night in order to give me the room earlier than the check in time. I followed up later and found out that the receptionist made an up-sale and added club access which i did not ask for and this was the 2000 which I was pushed to pay. the man misused my situation as I was going to accept anything to put the sleepy kids in bed after long flight.
then, the way the staff are behaving with guests is not friendly at all. Staff does not speak good English and it was a challenge to have a quick conversation.
moreover, the hotel is isolated, nothing us near to it.
this hotel can be for business purposes only as the finishes are luxurious. finishes are 5 stars but not the behaviour.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for staying with The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and sharing your valuable comments with us. It was with the deepest disappointment to hear your comments regarding the check in incident and I wish to sincerely apologize for that. Unfortunately, we failed to deliver The Ritz-Carlton experience that you have come to expect and deserve. Please rest assured your comments are taken very seriously and have been reviewed among the Department Heads as well as the Ladies & Gentlemen whom you have interacted with to prevent a reoccurrence in the future.

Thank you once again for choosing our property and giving us the opportunity to learn and improve. Please accept our sincere apologies again and kindly reach me at Pierre.Perusset@ritzcarlton.com for any assistance. We look forward your eventual return.