US$618
W Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$330
US$303
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$204
Expedia
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$245
US$214
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Mojo Nomad Aberdeen Harbour(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$548
US$540
US$522
Expedia
  • Pool
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
US$612
Preferred Hotels
3,814 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungetallest hotelladies and gentlementin lung heenhighest bar in the worldanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managericc buildingspecial thankskowloon stationguest relationsswimming poolfront office managercorner suite
Reviewed 12 January 2018

I only stayed in the Ritz for two nights. It's a Ritz-Carlton, and it lives up to the name, but I just wouldn't recommend staying here if you're planning on going out and adventuring.

PROS:

+ Employees: All of the employees were very nice and attentive. I had no issue whatsoever in this regard.

+ Luxury: It's a Ritz. Enough said.

+ The View: The Ritz hotel begins around floor 100, so your room is guaranteed to have an amazing view of the city unlike anything else. This is honestly the biggest draw of the Ritz for me. (Though you could always just visit the Ozone bar on top of the Ritz without having to stay at the hotel).

CONS:

- High Floors: While this is a pro as well, having to go up and down multiple elevators over 100 floors every time you want to go out can be tiring. Takes a fair amount of time to get an elevator to the ground floor as well.

- Location: The Ritz isn't really located near anything. This means you will HAVE to take a cab to get anywhere.

- Price: Okay, it's a Ritz, so you know what you're getting into. But the breakfast buffet at ~US$50 a person is a bit overkill considering it's basically the same offerings as the Renaissance, but the Renaissance charges ~US$30 per person (or just eat in the lounge if you're a Marriott Gold member for free - no such luck on getting in the lounge at the Ritz).

Overall, there's nothing really wrong with the Ritz if you really have your heart set on staying there.

I just recommend staying at the Renaissance in Wan Chai:
+ GREAT location with lots of bars and nightlife a few streets down that you can walk to.
+ Right across the street from the Star Ferry, which is an experience in and of itself and a cheap way to get from Wan Chai to TST (Kowloon).
+ Lounge for Marriott Gold members with decent food offerings and a great Happy Hour.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam S
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear Sam S,

Thank you very much for staying with The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and sharing your valuable comments with us. I was glad to know that you enjoyed the renowned Ritz-Carlton service delivered from our Ladies and Gentlemen, yet found our hotel location was not as convenient as Renaissance in Wan Chai. Our hotel is connected with the shopping mall and MTR which takes around 10 mins to Central and 25 mins to the Airport. The West Kowloon surroundings are currently under constructions for a better cultural district and hopefully you can experience the other side of Hong Kong next time.

Our Ladies and Gentlemen look forward to welcoming you back for another amazing stay with us.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I'll preface this by saying that in the last 6 years I have been a Starwood (now Marriott) diehard loyalist, having spent over 1,000 nights at some of the best properties in the portfolio (mostly St. Regis, Luxury Collection, W) spanning every continent. Simply put, amongst all those nights this is the best hotel I've ever stayed at.

The view - The best I've ever seen of a city skyline. Period.
The room - Considered down to the smallest detail.
The lobby - Screams bold, understated class.

But the STAFF is what sets this place to next level. More on this now:

This was a very special stay for me. I was with my girlfriend spending the last night before she took off for an extended leave abroad working with the Red Cross. I reached out to front office manager Aven to let him know, and he and his team truly bent over backwards to make this an unforgettable experience exceeding all expectations.

The room was setup with a beautiful array of Moet champagne, chocolate strawberries, two folded swans, balloons, rose petals, and a customized leather-framed picture of my girlfriend and me. Wow!!!

Throughout the entire stay it seemed as though everyone knew us by name and our backstory. The staff was really pleasant to chat with and all were incredibly passionate about being part of the Ritz team. They were polished and sociable, but never felt stuffy or forced - a delicate balance I consider the highest benchmark in luxury service that is oftentimes missed. The staff at the Ritz Hong Kong strike it perfectly. Over and over.

My business partner is good friends with the front office manager of the Ritz New York, and I'd heard about the extreme lengths that the Ritz brand will go to to ensure an AMAZING customer experience (from having the bell men check luggage tags for names so the front desk agents can greet accordingly, to curating uniquely special surprises). The Ritz Hong Kong held up to this standard and then some.

It's the highest hotel in the world. In a city with the best skyline in the world. When you combine the two, the views are truly breathtaking. There's something special about checking into a lobby located on the 103rd floor of arguably the most iconic skyscraper in all of Hong Kong.

It requires a lot to come together for a luxury property to hit such high marks across the board, especially when the expectations are generally quite high from guests. So I really appreciate the well-oiled operational expertise that's taking place here to the build experience that the Ritz Hong Kong does.

Truly 5 stars.

Many thanks and I will surely be back.

Room Tip: Harbor view is worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 412andrewy
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear 412andrewy,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review.

I am thrilled to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to make a positive impression on your stay and you would like to stay with us again in the future. At The Ritz-Carlton, we always strive for excellence and deliver the best service to our guests. Rest assured that your kind works have been shared with Aven and his team.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

My mom and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in December. This hotel is the cream of the crop. The hotel and our room were magnificent! The staff totally spoils you and the location is perfect. It's pricey for the average person, but for a once in a lifetime adventure, well worth it. I would like to give a special regards to Billy who hand walked our luggage from the hotel to the airline check in at the train station which was helpful since I had a torn ACL and broken toe at the time. Eunice, thank you for the plate of chocolate goodies, perfect way to end the day! Daphne from Paris, thank you for the hand made map of Hong Kong's hot spots you made for us and your willingness to listen to our ramblings :)and lastly a HUGE thank you to Bianca Liu who took the time and trouble to track down my bag that contained my car keys and important papers back to a hotel we stayed at in Beijing.Most people would not have really cared. That alone would have spoiled my trip so thank you!!!! Worth every penny!

Room Tip: Best views of Hong Kong, Harbor view worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank karenpetr

Dear karenpetr,

Thank you very much for your superb review.

I am thrilled that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and enjoyed the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen. We pride ourselves in providing the finest personal service for our esteemed guests to ensure that you have a memorable stay. Rest assured that your kind words have been shared with Billy, Eunice, Daphne and Bianca.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We visited the bar in the lobby on the 103 floor to have coffee and cake to sit, relax and take in the amazing views. if you are thinking of visiting the SKY100 I would recommend you visit here instead and and take in the views in luxury for the same price but including coffee and cake.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Urbanbeachclothing
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Urbanbeachclothing,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great time at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. The view from our hotel is truly phenomenal. Our Ladies and Gentlemen take pride in our incredible views as well as the attention to details that we put into service.

We hope to have the honour of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Everything about our stay at the highest hotel in the world was perfect!! The staff at this hotel were the best that I have encountered. This hotel is pure luxury. The rooms are divine and the view is amazing. Food delicious all round. I would certainly recommend it!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank chipop2017
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear chipop2017,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am elated to read that you enjoyed our room experience as much as our impeccable service. Our Ladies and Gentlemen take pride of our incredible views as well as the attention to details that we put into service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.