US$465
US$383
US$219
US$209
  • Pool
The Upper House(Hong Kong)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$573
US$555
W Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$366
US$301
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$178
Cordis Official
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$213
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$495
  • Restaurant
Mojo Nomad Aberdeen Harbour(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$104
US$84
  • Bar/Lounge
US$522
US$494
Trip.com
3,766 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerspecial thanksguest relationskowloon stationswimming poolcorner suiteamazing hotelairport express
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I have stayed at this hotel many times, but each visit is better than the last. The hotel interior design, its location, and views are spectacular. The food at all of the restaurants is amazing, in particular the dinner buffet at Cafe 103. The customer service is truly beyond outstanding - from the greeting at the lower lobby, to the easy check-in process, to the regular inquiries from all staff ensuring that our every need has been met. Special acknowledgement to Guest Relations Officer Phillippe Vrecko, who went out of his way to make us feel welcome and at home this time! I travel quite a bit and I would recommend this hotel to anyone - business traveler or vacationer.

Stayed: September 2017
2  Thank Kristina R
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Kristina R,

Thank you for your brilliant review.

I am glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and enjoyed the room experience. The view from our hotel is truly stunning. Our Ladies and Gentlemen pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests who will always enjoy a warm , relaxed, yet refined ambience.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We were greeted at the lobby on our arrival and taken up to the Club Level in a very fast but smooth lift. Check-in was completed efficiently and we were in time for lunch.
We stayed 3 nights in the Deluxe Corner Suite on floor 107 with magnificent views of the Harbour. The suite was large, airy and luxurious and the bathroom had a separate shower. There were sliding wood panels to separate the bedroom from the lounge. A day-bed was thoughtfully provided for lounging and enjoying the views.

The staff in the Club Lounge were outstanding. They provided a friendly but professional service and quickly worked out our food and drink preferences. Cornflakes were not on the menu but the next morning a bowlful was provided for my husband. The efficiency of all of the staff made our stay even more pleasurable.

A must is Afternoon Tea in the Club Lounge, full of calories but delicious! The swimming pool on the 118 floor is warm and inviting and a good length for doing laps.

Staying at this hotel is an experience not to be missed. It is outstanding on all counts.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear GlobetrottingRG,

Thank you very much for your incredible review.

I am glad to hear that you had a superb Ritz-Carlton experience during your recent stay with us. The view from our hotel is truly amazing. Our Ladies and Gentlemen adore working above the clouds as much as providing genuine care and comfort to our guests. We strive for perfection and always go beyond our guests' expectations to create Ritz-Carlton guests for life.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

The Ritz Carlton team welcomed us warmly. It was my birthday and they prepared a lovely birthday set up in the room, with a personalized letter by Camille from Guest Relations team and a delicious birthday cake.Upon entering the room the sheers just open automatically to display the awesome view we were in a corner suite, it was truly impressive (117th floor). Dana explained all the details of the room and how everything worked. Staying in one of this rooms is an experience! The rooms are top notch, the service is top level at all times. The room comes with some great speakers and an ipod but is the old plug. i have an iphone 7 and I couldn't connect my iphone to the speakers, with a quick call to housekeeping this was shortly fixed, they provided an alternative Bose speaker set with blue tooth connection. We had breakfast buffet, it was ok, not many vegetarian options but the view was terrific, next time we'll order room service. Overall it was very memorable stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear greentan,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

I am thrilled to hear that you had an unique and memorable birthday celebration at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. I am especially glad to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen from the housekeeping were able curate a positive impression during your stay with us. It is indeed our highest mission to provide genuine care and comfort to each and every guest, who will always feel special and being taken care of. Please rest assured that I have shared your kind words with Camille and Dana.

We look forward to many more celebrations to come.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Where shall I begin! How about by simply saying I loved it! We spent 3 nights at this ritz property. The lobby starts at the 103 floor! Wow!!! A breathtaking view of Victoria harbor! The hotel is swanky in every sense! Service was super, staff was super, rooms were super, breakfast was outstanding! Need any more details??? It's a must stay and must experience! If your like me and enjoy luxury.... this hotel is for you! Super modern with very good facilities..... when you reach ur room your simply blen away by the view! Bathrooms are fab with all luxury aspray products. There is even a television in the tub area for your entertainement! The breakfast pastries were amazing. The croissant as good as paris!!! The hotel is ready to make you any fresh juice or food you may request!!! The had no no's in there dictionary!!! Rooms are beautifully decorated and lavish..... it's a must try and must stay!!!! Now this is a ritz in the most ritzy way imaginable!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Suzytrips,

Thank you very much for your delightful review.

I am excited to hear that our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to curate an exceptional Ritz-Carlton experience for you during your recent stay at the highest hotel in the world. We strive for excellence and deliver only the finest personal service and facilities to our esteemed guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another elevated experience.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Was put up in this hotel in my recent trip to Hong Kong with an aim to allow me to experience lifetime experience that money can't buy. Thanks to my host.

Coming from an earthquake country with recent mega earthquake, I had sleepless night thinking how to stay in such a tall hotel. However, such anticipatory fear lessened when I actually checked in the hotel.

Anyone going to The Ritz Carlton will experience record fastest elevator that take you to the 103rd floor from Level 9 in just 82 seconds - slightly more time that you normally could hold your breadth! Every time I was in the elevator, I experienced pressure in my ear which soon became way of The Ritz Carlton life.

The scenery from my hotel room at 111-09 couldn't be better. As and when I realised that it was sheer height of the building, I used to wonder how a building could be so high.

Swimming on the 118th floor was another experience I didn't want to miss. It wasn't swimming per se, but thrill or record or feeling of having swam in the tallest swimming pool excited me.

Again Ozon bar at 118th floor was record bar in the world where we had our lunch on the firs day. Mini burger has great taste.

Looking at the whole of tower from anywhere near from the hotel gave me unbelievable experience. Anywhere I went in Hong Kong, sight of the hotel didn't disappear, rather it felt like it became taller and taller defying gravity. Even from The Victoria Peak, the hotel seemed to be in a mood to challenge the peak, that made me to realise that the ICC tower where hotel was housed actually planned for much taller design but later restricted to the height of the peak. But still the tower remained highest tower in Hong Kong and highest hotel in the world.

Let it have that title for long time to come if not forever!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Kanchan C

Dear Kanchan C,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and thoroughly enjoyed your experience despite your fear for the height. Our Ladies and Gentlemen take pride of the world-class facilities, scrumptious gourmet as well as phenomenal Hong Kong skyline views that we offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.